Bevziibubble's Christmas Journal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops :haha:

I have a habit of doing that when it comes close to Christmas.

I've been colour changing it in the freezer while she's been at school :haha:

Last night at the park, 2 of Holly's friends told her that santa wasn't real! :x:cry: I did think she would find out earlier than a lot as she is quite streetwise for her age, but 6 is so young! I just kept arguing back with them that santa was real but they weren't having it because they had come downstairs on Christmas eve and seen their parents with their presents. I have asked Holly if she still believes and she said yes because she saw him outside the shop once and he gave her a lollypop. But that idea is in her head now, and previously it had never even occurred to her.

oh i’d be so upset! :( how horrible of those kids! i’m scared to let DD out now :haha:

Halfords are great for bikes, Bev :) they normally have a deal on where you get £x-worth of accessories for free too.

I bought Holly a LOL doll but gave it to her already, oops! It's one of the little sister range and it was only £5.99.

Not only have I given my DD one of her presents she's already bloody thrown it out the pram and lost it :dohh: lol

Following! That's so sad that other kids have tried to ruin the magic for her.

I give d's pressie i buy him. My auntie keeps them now. Lol xxx

Went to Lidl before and they have mince pie ice cream in there for £1.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"