Bevziibubble's Christmas Journal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

I've been up since around 2am! I just couldn't sleep. I was exactly the same last Christmas eve/day too. I've felt fine all day though.

Holly was soo excited when we went downstairs and saw that santa had been. She was jumping up and down when she opened her electric scooter! James understood a bit more this year and enjoyed opening all his presents. They've been so spoilt!

Mid morning Terry's mum came over with some presents for the kids. I have no idea where to put all these presents, lol, but the kids were so happy with everything.

Mid afternoon I made Christmas dinner. I had heard that Terry's aunt and uncle would be at home on Christmas day and Terry's uncle was just planning on a pizza because Terry's aunt is very frail and barely eats. I couldn't have them doing that, so I said that they were very welcome to join us for Christmas Dinner and if Terry's aunt couldn't make it out of the house (as she can barely walk) then we would bring them some over. He persuaded her and she was quite anxious but she managed to get in with the help of Terry and his uncle and she even ate a bit. I've never cooked for anyone outside of our household before so it was a bit out of my comfort zone but I'm glad how well it went and Terry's uncle was so grateful and it did his aunt good to get out for a while. Holly loved having them over and she played the Toilet Troubles game where you flush the chain on the plastic toilet and every couple of goes it randomly squirts water out at you. Holly thought it was hilarious!

We have adopted the elf!

Holly has been absolutely breaking her heart about the thought of our elf going back to Santa tonight. She rarely cries so much, she was heartbroken. It made me cry too and I honestly couldn't do it to her. DH saw the state we were both in and he phoned santa and we have been allowed to adopt the elf but he won't do any magic until next December. Oh my goodness she was crying with happiness she was so overwhelmed :cloud9: I can't believe how much I cried over a bloody elf but she was absolutely heartbroken I just couldn't do it! She most likely won't believe in a few more years and I just can't break her heart when she's this attached to him.

took the Christmas tree down this morning as I don't like it being up after Christmas day. I am glad to have all the space back, it was a huge tree, lol

We went to the Beauty and the Beast pantomime today and the kids loved it :)

Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a happy 2019 :)

Happy New Year Bev and glad you had a magical Christmas

Bless Holly with the Elf my two are the same so Santa has said the Elves can stay to help put away the decorations but then they have to go home to the North Pole

She's still completely obsessed with the elf. Takes him to bed with her every night, he's next to her whenever we are in the house and has even taken him to her sleepover at nanny's tonight :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"