Bevziibubble's Christmas Journal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly is writing her Christmas cards to her class mates. She's writing quite an essay in each one so it may take quite a few days! :haha:

We both forgot to sort elf last night. Luckily I was up first today and just quickly stuck him head first into James' money box :haha:

20181210_074106-1512x2016.jpg

Holly is not very well. She's had a really bad cough for about a week, she's got a temperature, she's got no energy or no appetite. I'm going to try and get her to the Dr's today. She's being an angel in two Christmas plays tomorrow and one on Wednesday. I really do hope she is better in time .

I took her to the Dr's and she's got a chest infection :( She's never had one before. She's on antibiotics now.

I've written loads of Christmas cards today. But I've lost my address book :dohh: I hope I find it soon!

She managed to go in for yesterday for the Christmas plays as she really wanted to. Last play today :)

I've done most of my wrapping! :happydance:
Feeling more organised now although I still can't find my address book.

20181212_124001-1072x1429.jpg

Looks great! Hope you find the book soon! Ds3 is going with dh tomorrow to take mil shopping then get her tree out the loft and help put it up so I get from about 8:30 when they leave to drop ds2 and 4 off to school until 3:45 when they get home after picking them up, to try to finish my wrapping

Hopefully you will be able to get everything sorted :)

I went to see DD's Christmas play today. She was an angel and played the triangle. She did so well :cloud9:

Posted my Christmas cards this morning. Holly finished writing cards to all her friends last night :)

Aww my neighbour just came round and gave some presents to the kids to put under the tree. How sweet! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"