Bexxie!!!!

Imi

Reaction score
:crib: Last i saw she had pains and a show ....

Anyone seen or heard from bex?? ... or you popping it out as we speak??

xxx

Well Im her text buddy, and I havent heard anything yet, Ikeep checking my phone.

Oh and as I type she has just logged onto MSN lol!

Hi

Never had a thread just for me,lol

I have just posted some pics in third-tri today taken 10 minutes ago.

I have had all the show I am going to have disgusting,ewwwww dont want to see that again,I am finding it hard to walk and have achey pains in back,bum and groin but do you know what'? I reckon I am going to go over-due easy.

Hope not but as soon as anything starts I will text Cat.

Thanks girls.

bex

BALLS!!!

Bet you have that baby by next week ...

Get your ass into a hot bath, when that happened to me and i had a bath i was up on labour ward 2hrs later :)!

Good Luck!!
xxx

well at moment am eyeing up chloe's pogo stick (an original 80's one) and seriousley thinking shall I?

I have done whole house today and have ran up/down stairs,tried curry and hot chillies on their own,I will leave til 39 weeks and have castor oil that worked with Chloe but will go loo first,lol

I want her out now she is a good size so more than ready

bex

Just doooooo it lmao!!

Awwww good luck hun im hoping that she gets a wriggle on for you!

xxx

good luck babe have u tried sex yet???? pineapple jucie ???

sex and all that will do me no good as my mucas plug has come away,they are done to acheive the removal of that and the cervix to dilate,knowing my luck I have no plug and a 0 dilated cervix,lol

Oh well we shall see

bex

Oooh! Hope everything's going ok hun!

Erm I hate to say it but Caroline hasnt been on for a couple of days, has anyone heard from her? Perhaos her and Kina have both beaten you!

Sex can work, its the sperms apparently that can get things going! Any news yet ?

It will only work if you haven't lost your plug ...

Caroline .... Where are you!!!

how's u today bex?
xxx

The semen can stimulate contractions, so it can work if you have lost your musus plug :) but I remember it being very uncomfortable and not up for it!

Sex cannot work if you have lost your plug,UNLESS you have an orgasm and lets face it that can be done on my own so I guess if I have enough of them in one day my cervix may start dilating,lol,sperm on their own cannot make a uterine contraction,I know my OH's is pretty super but it aint that super.

I thought that was the case!!
Best Get cracking then bexxie pmsl!!
xxx

honestly, semen has prosoglandins (sp) which they also use to induce labour in hospital, so semen can stimulate contractions, look it up, Im not lieing I promise, I remember it also from my ante natal classes :) But also orgasms can help!

honestly, semen has prosoglandins (sp) which they also use to induce labour in hospital, so semen can stimulate contractions, look it up, Im not lieing I promise, I remember it also from my ante natal classes :) But also orgasms can help!

The protgladins found in sperm are used to help ripen the cervix, ie to help it soften and dilate, so that it may kickstart labour, but if you have lost your plug already this is because your cervix has already done this to some extent, so prob wouldnt make a huge amount more difference, but also the sperm works better when *aherm* 'ingested' get sucking Bex! :rofl:

ewwwww thanks for that thought Cat aint done one of them in 12.5 years I think he would pass out from shock or delight,lol

I just phoned up the CDS to say look is this a "show" and she said she thought it was discharge (now TMI here) so if it is like wallpaper paste and this miuch of then there must be something wrong with me coz I aint never seen discharge like this. Anyone descibe exactly what their shows were like?

bex

LMAO bex ...

you can make it into a smoothy!! PMSL!
xxx

eww imi thats worse,oh god i feel ill now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh