Beyonce has given birth :-))

Mummy2B21

Mum of Two
Reaction score
To a baby girl and have named her Ivy Blue Carter.
What do you all think on the name? I personally love it I think its lush!!
Congrats jay z & beyonce!!

That's one lucky little girl.

Congrats to them! That's a lovely name :)

I love Ivy too obviously. Bit gutted it means it's popularity is going to go up though, people are bound to start using it more now.

Love Beyonce though, congrats to them :)

I love it & congrats to them... so her baby bump wasn't fake then? lol

it's not to my taste but congrats to them :flower:

I like it, not going to say I love it as I am not sure on the Blue part.

ahhhhhhhhhhh yay!!!!!! congrats beyonce and jay-z...........I read they had called her blue ivy carter.......?????

i like it, bit shocked that they hired the whole 4th floor of the hospital out and didnt even 'apparently' let drs or nurses onto the floor but hey!

i hate it.... lmao its actually stupid :p how can people like the name "BLUE" but think names like "peaches " are horrible ..... kind of the same difference to me x

is it Blue Ivy? if so then no, it's daft tbh. I like Blue as a middle name though but as a first name it's just a bit mean on the LO.

Apparently it's actually Blue Ivy. Which I think is a horrible name :sick: It's a person, not a pet.

What a terrible name! I love Ivy for a girl however..if the unthinkable happens and I get pregnant with a girl then I'd love to name her Ivy.

where does it say Blue Ivy? i've read Ivy Blue everywhere xx

Already!?! Doesn't seem that long ago she was onstage at Glastonbury :wacko: I love the name :)

It's been confirmed by Gwyneth Paltrow who's one of their friends (on her Twitter) that it's Blue Ivy and not Ivy Blue. Ivy Blue is cool...Blue Ivy? Not so much :wacko: Whatever floats their boat though I guess.

Eonline and Daily Mail have reported Blue Ivy.

It's a girl, so why not Pink Ivy? I mean the name is already stupid enough, why not give her the proper color associated with the gender? :shrug:

Eonline and Daily Mail have reported Blue Ivy.

It's a girl, so why not Pink Ivy? I mean the name is already stupid enough, why not give her the proper color associated with the gender? :shrug:

Blue is Jay Z favourite colour, have you not notice Beyonce wears blue a lot for him?his got an albums called Blueprint and Blueprint2 and I read that IVY represents the number 4, Beyonce favourite number? In roman numeral 4 is IV hence Ivy.

I really liked them but they went down the same celebrity trend of stupid names, elective c-sections and making a circus out of labour by blocked off a whole hospital floor. I read a dad was blocked by their security guard and his wife had twins nearby and he was not allow in because they spend 1.3 millions at the hospital, a bit mean.Don't they have celebrity hospitals in the states?

Congrats to them but less of the drama next time maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->