Beyonce has given birth :-))

Eonline and Daily Mail have reported Blue Ivy.

It's a girl, so why not Pink Ivy? I mean the name is already stupid enough, why not give her the proper color associated with the gender? :shrug:

Blue is Jay Z favourite colour, have you not notice Beyonce wears blue a lot for him?his got an albums called Blueprint and Blueprint2 and I read that IVY represents the number 4, Beyonce favourite number? In roman numeral 4 is IV hence Ivy.

I really liked them but they went down the same celebrity trend of stupid names, elective c-sections and making a circus out of labour by blocked off a whole hospital floor. I read a dad was blocked by their security guard and his wife had twins nearby and he was not allow in because they spend 1.3 millions at the hospital, a bit mean.Don't they have celebrity hospitals in the states?

Congrats to them but less of the drama next time maybe.

I really didn't pay much attention. Needless to say the child will be going by Ivy to avoid future heckling.

Blue just makes me think of the dog from "Blue's Clues" :blush:

As for their behaviour in hospital, it's vile. I don't care how much they "donated" or "spent", the fact that parents have been unable to get in to places like the NICU to see their children is unnacceptable :grr: If Beyonce and Jay-Z feel that their privacy is that important, I'm sure between the two of them they could've built their on frickin' birthing centre (complete with surgical theatre) which they could then cordon off however they liked. Selfish wazzocks the pair of them.

I thought everybody was saying she had a C Section? That's all people seem to be saying. This just came up on my FB news feed from Beyonce's page :

''We are happy to announce the arrival of our beautiful daughter Blue Ivy Carter, born on Saturday, January 7th, 2012.

Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven.

She was delivered naturally at a healthy 7 lbs and it was the best experience of both of our lives.

We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, love and support.''

So I guess she never had a c section? I haven't read too much about the circumstances at the hospital but surely if they wanted such heights of privacy they could have hired out a birthing center for themselves or something?

It says in the news it was a c-section.

Those selfish people shut off a whole floor of a hospital preventing families from seeing their babies in the NICU. Makes me sick! If you want privacy, go to a private birthing place, not a public hospital.

Did you see the room had a bulletproof door? WTF? Who is going to gun down her and the baby?

Thanks for sharing that Natasha. Maybe I'm reading to much in to it, but the way that's been put it's definitely possible a surrogate could have been used. I was in the camp that thought she was either faking or enhancing her bump (probably going to get jumped alll over now :lol:).

It would add up with the whole floor being booked out, if they wanted to keep it a secret? :shrug: And maybe the name she checked in under was the surrogate's name? Ooooh :haha:

From as soon as she was expecting i lost a lot of respect for them again they became power hungry celebs rather than ordinary parents :shrug:
Not a fan of the name, i like Ivy but again really blue?!
I thought they were different to that :shrug:
Anyway, best of luck to them with LO

I've always liked them tbh thought they were very up themselves but they seemed nice enough but I really am disgusted it the total disregard they have for the others parents and expectant mothers that would have been disrupted by them. I can't imagine how unbearable it must have been for the parents being kept away from their babies in NICU incase they happened to get a glimpse of Beyonce.
Congrats to them anyway

I went to school with a little boy called blue. He suit it and no one even found it weird so I doubt the kid will be ridiculed!

I think she has behaved disgustingly :grr:
I swear she was only about 8 months pregnant at most. And to have had a 'natural' labour but still managed to cut off all access, changed everything, used a fake name and stuff is beyond me! When I was in labour all I was thinking of was the end result.

I know someone called blue, so not too weird for me, its actually a pretty cool name IMO, I find Harper Seven stranger..... :shrug:

SO, found out today, Beyonce did give birth naturally, and not csection, and she didn't shut it all off, mothers and fathers where able to see their babies in nicu. It's just the media gone mad. Poor B, she's had so much hammer!

People shoudlnt believe everything they read and assume all celebritys are knobs.

Blue just makes me think of the dog from "Blue's Clues" :blush:

As for their behaviour in hospital, it's vile. I don't care how much they "donated" or "spent", the fact that parents have been unable to get in to places like the NICU to see their children is unnacceptable :grr: If Beyonce and Jay-Z feel that their privacy is that important, I'm sure between the two of them they could've built their on frickin' birthing centre (complete with surgical theatre) which they could then cordon off however they liked. Selfish wazzocks the pair of them.

-cough- BS -cough-

It's only been a few days since Beyonce and Jay-Z welcomed little Blue Ivy Carter into the world, but the rumor mill on the baby's birth keeps on spinning.

Frank Danza, a spokesman for Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City, wants to clarify a few of those rumors: namely, that the hip hop power couple shelled out $1.3 million to book a whole floor in the maternity ward, and inconvenienced other patients with an overzealous team of Beyonce-protecting bodyguards.

'We Are In Heaven,' Say Beyonce & Jay-Z of Daughter, Blue Ivy

"Lenox Hill Hospital and its staff were delighted to welcome the Carter family for the birth of their firstborn on Saturday evening, but we are troubled by the misinformation being circulated in some news media reports," Danza said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter on Monday afternoon. "The suggestion that the couple paid $1.3 million to rent an entire maternity floor is simply not true. The family is housed in an executive suite at the hospital and is being billed the standard rate for those accommodations. Our executive suites are available for any patient, including the food service and amenities provided to the Carter family."

Danza also addressed reports that the brood's bodyguards inconvenienced other patients -- preventing one man from seeing his newborn twins, per a New York Daily News story in which the father, Neil Coulon, claimed he'd been banned from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit by the couple's private security.

"The family does have its own security detail on site. However, the hospital has been and continues to be in control of managing all security at the facility," Danza said, clarifying the report. "We have made every effort to ensure minimal disruption to other families experiencing the births of their own children over the past three days. No security plan that we or the Carter's security team put in place would have prevented or delayed families from gaining access to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and to date, no families have complained to the hospital about being denied access to the NICU."
https://www.billboard.com/news/hosp...ys-beyonce-birth-controversy-1005828752.story

Bit crap really they have had to deal with all these rumours rather then enjoying their new little baby.

One guy saying something about them doesnt mean it happened

I agree...........people shouldnt believe everything they read and jeez people should just be happy for them and not worry about the he says she says stuff!

I also think BLUE ivy carter is a sweet name and the fact that it means alot to them makes the name even sweeter.

I dont think anyone would batter an eyelid if it was a baby boy but shock horror cant call a girl blue?

and there are definitely crazier names out there x

I went to school with a girl called blue :)
Also to whoever said about pink being a girls colour it actually used to be more of a masculine colour right up until around the 20th century then it became a girls colour, interesting fact :) (that I learnt from QI haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->