Beyond worried

Chemistrygirl

Reaction score
So this morning when I went to pee and wiped, I saw the faintest color of pink. I have miscarried before and I am really feeling sad. I really thought for sure this time was going to make it all the way through :( is it normal at all for the lightest kind of spotting and still have a healthy baby?

Hi, I had Spotting in My first Pregnancy and all was fine, Have you seen the MW yet as I had some little spotting and they have Booked me in for tomorrow to have an Early scan x

Hi Chemistrygirl,

I stalked your other posts to find out how far along you are - looks like around 5-6 weeks (I saw you have irregular cycles, making it kinda tough to tell, but based on your testing day I think that's about right).

Implantation spotting can happen as late as 8 weeks, so as long as it doesn't become bright red or turn into heavy flow, I don't think you have anything to worry about. However, if you haven't had any blood tests or seen your doctor yet, you might go request some blood tests. Having your HCG level checked over a few days should alleviate your concern - at this stage in pregnancy, you should see that level increase significantly if you test 2 days apart.

Hope this helps!

Hey everyone! Yes I'm about 5-6 weeks along and no my cycles are very very regular, maybe I told someone wrong. But k can always expect it 30 days all the time. And I will definitely request blood test ASAP. I almost called into work cuz of the sadness but Im gonna go. I'm not cramping

I know it sounds crazy but try not to worry to much! I had spotting all the way through my ds pregnancy, ranging from pink cm to bright red blood. And he was born
Perfectly healthy. Just make sure you get checked over but don't automatically think the worst. I'm sure your little bean is absolutely fine :)

I had faint spotting only when wiped around 4 weeks Hun so it does happen, I know it's easier said then done but try and relax, to put my mind at ease I requested a blood test maybe you could request one? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->