bfffpppppp !!!!! oh my ACTUAL GOD !!

annie1983

Reaction score
I got a positive !!! 2 on them cheap 'freedom' tests from Asda. I didn't believe them as I had 2 evaps on the ic strips about 2 months ago. Bought an frer double pack and guess what ? BFP.

At least I know why I've been so tired and why I found my colleagues deoderant so offensive at work today !

Happy/scared !!!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :happydance:

that feeling is amazing -enjoy every minute :baby:

I got a positive !!! 2 on them cheap 'freedom' tests from Asda. I didn't believe them as I had 2 evaps on the ic strips about 2 months ago. Bought an frer double pack and guess what ? BFP.

At least I know why I've been so tired and why I found my colleagues deoderant so offensive at work today !

Happy/scared !!!

Congratulations!! :happydance:

I am currently 7DPO & I also suffer with HG in pregnancy! When does it start for you? I'll keep my fingers crossed you don't suffer this pregnancy!

Here's to a happy, healthy, non sicky 9 months x:flower:

Hi polkadotpea. My hg usually just goes bang and starts full force at about 5-6 weeks. Last time I was sick 50+ times a day, in and out of hosp. Felt like I was gonna die ! My face and whites of my eyes were purple off bursting the blood vessels because I heaved so bad ! I tore my oesophagus and was even sick in my sleep ! Soooo im pretty scared lol

Hi polkadotpea. My hg usually just goes bang and starts full force at about 5-6 weeks. Last time I was sick 50+ times a day, in and out of hosp. Felt like I was gonna die ! My face and whites of my eyes were purple off bursting the blood vessels because I heaved so bad ! I tore my oesophagus and was even sick in my sleep ! Soooo im pretty scared lol

My sickness starts at 6 weeks and I'm usually hospitalised by 7-8 weeks. I feel nauseas now, its started before I've had my BFP the last 3 times! With my first I just kept getting told take ginger, I don't know if you've ever brought up a ginger capsule but I felt like I'd swallowed fire! And eat dry toast/biscuits, sea bands you know the usual stuff that works for 'morning sickness'. I ended up throwing up brown blood where it had burnt me so many times and then they admitted me, I was so dehydrated and hallucinating that time, I've always got myself seen earlier in subsequent pregnancies since that experience, I just go straight to the hospital. Although it's nearly an hr drive away and I start hyperventilating on the way. Anti-emetics don't work only a drip makes me feel better, so I'm planning on refusing anti-emetics this time. My skin dries out completely and flakes and my hair falls out. Reading this back I'm thinking oh my god am I really going to do this for a 4th and FINAL time:nope: but it's all worth it in the end.

Good luck lovely xxx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->