BF'ing mothers, AF?

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
How soon did AF come?
And how long until it was regular? Was there a difference than before you became pregnant?

I got AF and it was 4 days long as it used to be, except there was little to no cramps or achiness! & I only felt a tiny bit hormonal.

I've only had it for 1 day and that was at exactly 3 months pp and I haven't had it again.

I had my first period when Damien was 13 months old. I was very happy about that. *LOL* When it came back I noticed that it was 7 days instead of 6 and it wasn't as heavy, not by much but some.

I had mine 3 months PP as well. The first one was worse than my pre-baby AFs. I've only had one other since then, and that was approx 50 days after the first AF. It has been weird since having her, but my doctor said its normal for your body to take a while to get back to normal. However, never believe that you cant fall pregnant lol. My mom was BF'ing me, didn't have AF at all, and fell pregnant with my little sis when I was 5 months! I'm taking the mini pill which my doc said is safe with BFing.

Holldoll, im pretty much the same as you, 1 day around 2 and a half months after..im back on the pill now but sceptical as to whether itll come or not in my week off.

I finally started two months ago, but it's tons lighter, no cramps, only lasts a couple of days and is further apart than it used to be. I really hope it continues like this.

Still waiting and I wish it would hurry up. My Dr wont give me any birth control til it's here.

xxx

I've had two but they are no where near normal. My 2nd one came 2 1/2 months late and they both only lasted about 3 days tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->