BFing tops?

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by Lil C, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Lil C

Lil C Mummy!

A few new mums came to our antinatal class to talk about BFing and one mentioned that she wears tops specifically made for BFing. What are they and where can I get them from? X

2. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

3. leighbaby

leighbaby yummy mummy

I've got a few from mamaway, jojo maman bebe and blooming marvellous. You flash way less with bf tops than if you just lift up your normal top! they are VERY discreet.

4. misswren

misswren Proud mama of 3 girlies

Ooh I got some slogan tops and I LOVE them!! https://www.mamafeelsgood.com/

I also found that they have plenty of room. I reckon my current post baby body stage is a 14/16 so I went with XL (equivalent of a 16) and they are great. :)

5. New2Bumps

New2Bumps Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys

Would it work to just buy some bf vests from mothercare and wear them under regular clothes?

6. jovi_girl

jovi_girl Well-Known Member

oh my gosh i think breastfeeding tops are an absolute necessity! our local department store sells them so i have a bunch, but theres much nicer ones available online.

I wear one every day. In reality, it would be much the same to buy one of those "baby bands" (the ones u wear under normal shirts when pregnant so your not showing the bottom half of your belly) and just wear a normal top over, but a special breastfeeding top is so much less bulky and i think much easier, especially when your first starting out

7. misswren

misswren Proud mama of 3 girlies

I love my tops but I also sometimes just have a vest under a top so the top goes up and vest goes down, this works ok.

Its amazing how quick you get at one handedly releasing your boob when you have a hungry monkey on your hands isn't it?!