BFN 1 day after missed period and soft cervix

Lunabelle

Mother of one
Reaction score
I was so sure that the pregnancy test would be positive this morning. but as always, that dreadful :bfn: . I don't get it, I have been having symptoms that I don't usually get!

My cervix is SOFT and HIGH, my nipples are sore, I had brown spotting 9 days ago and stomach has been acting all funny. where I usually only have BM once a day or every other day, I have been going to the toilet about 3 times a day.

I'v read that the cervix could be hard and low and you could still be pregnant, but anyone who has had a cervix high and soft and not been pregnant?

I already have the pain of really long irregular cycles, and this waiting for the AF to arrive is the worst part. But I can usually tell a few days before it's gonna come and now I don't feel like it's on its way. Am I just having a really long cycle or could I still be pregnant? :sad1:

Are you sure about the date when you ovulated ?
Test again in 2days with FMU. GL :flower:

Soft usually means ur getting ready for your cycle to start

I wish I could just get one of the other, this waiting game is just do awful!

Shivangi how is you pregnancy going along?

I have no idea when I ovulated as I wasnt temping or doing the OPK. I will def start from next month tho! I think it is possible I ovulated on the may 5th though, as I had slight spotting and my CM was fertile. So now would be 11dpo. Just wishing to see that BFP!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->