Bfn and negative opk at 8dpo, down in the dumps!!!

Thank you for the well wishes Mya!!! My beautiful daughter's name is Maya (difference spelling but I think same pronounciation :))
I am getting really depressed (my sister in law is pregnant, took one month. I guess it doesnt help that I dislike her alot and she loves to rub it in my face and tell me
I am sorry for your "struggles" I feel like punching her!!!! ugghhh I really would love or it to happen but I am not hopeful at all. Also I can't remember but I dont think it is too early for me for AF cramps !:( Its mostly in my lower back and thighs..Mya did you have cramps?

Yes same pronunciation! I had some cramping but nothing noticeable until a day or two before bfp. I was certain af would show especially since I got a bfn at 12dpo!

MYAAAAA! I got a BFP!!!!!! Ahhhhhh so excited and scared, i dont want another chemical!!!!! I am still 5 days away from my period I wish I didn't test so soon now I am so anxious BUT SO SO HAPPY!!!!

Wishing that is great to get a BFP that early, as it should be a strong bean.
Congrats!

Omg wishing!!! Big big congrats to you! 🎉🎉🎊 woohoo! I had a mc in April so i totally understand your worries. Hoping for sticky beans for both of us! Let's keep in touch throughout this pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->