Bfn....bfn....bfn....

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
I am on cd42. Have no clue when I ovulated and not 100 percent sure I ever did this month.

Just tested and bfn. Was sure I was pregnant bc of cramping, really gassy, a cold, and lots of saliva.

I guess I am making symptoms up in my head.

Upset and impatient. How do you all deal with this waiting month to month....I must have long cycles. Been ttc for 4 months. Looking for advice. It is consuming me and making me upset and a little unhappy.:growlmad::bfn:

I am in the same exact boat as you...except i am at day 33 of my cycle. I have almost the same symptoms (not as much syliva, but some nausea) and keep getting bfn. And I also don't know when or if i ovulated. It is very very frustrating!

Thanks for writing back. It is nice to know I am not alone. Had a huge meltdown today. I bet my af will be here tomorrow.

iwas in the same boat a coupke mnths ago, long cycles, and had all these syptoms i could of swore i was, got what i thought were bfp's a few times but werent.. s good luck

I'm the same Hun I'm on cd43 and still no af. Got bfn yesterday.
I don't know when Ive ovulated either I have long irregular cycles but this has been the longest.
Ive got 3 boys already and I remember that it took ages to get a positive on a test for me . X

This will be my 4th cycle TTC. I know it can take up to a year to get pregnant but it still doesnt help with the waiting, sympton spotting and then bfns at the end of it all.

Now i know its only been 4 cycles, but i was getting a little obsessed with it, so ive decided this month im just going to chart my temp on FF and enjoy 'being' with my hubby.

I dont want to feel down about it and one thing i keep reading it so have a postive attitude towards it all. This will be my first month of being positive throughout. I am determined not to sympton spot and will just let it happen.

Ive joined the gym so my body doent feel so comsumed with BD, and that Im fit and healthy when i do get my BFP.

I 100% know its easier said than done, but CD9, and feeling very positive about everything :)

Thanks ladies...

June...what did you do about the long cycles? Did they figure themselves out?

Thanks everyone

I've been trying for 2 years with no luck so I understand your frustration. The best advice I can give is to use and app or something on your phone that will help you track and to start using an OPK. I tried figuring out when I was ovulating by using the "symptoms" they list online, but after using the OPK I realized I was off by several days and I was ovulating later than I thought. I'm still waiting to find out if using the OPK helped, but I figure you have to give yourself the best chance.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->