BFN but made a decision..

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by cupcake, Nov 20, 2011.

  1. cupcake

    cupcake Mommy of a gorgeous boy!

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2007
    Messages:
    4,606
    Likes Received:
    0
    I got an absolutely big big fat fat bfn today
    but I have made a decison, spoke to DH and asked him if we should ask for some blood work and an ultrasound to check if I am ovulating while nursing so much.
    He asked me to wait on it and just try to end the nursing. So I am officially trying to cut back DS2, to get him off. I feel bad but he is a year and 8 months and he really needs to be feeding only once a day anyway.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice