BFN, but positive blood test?

Roody

Reaction score
Hi all, me again

On Saturday I got a BFP, yet yesterday on a First response I got a negative. Has anyone had this but had numbers come back on their blood test?? I’m 20 days late and only had one positive on a cheapie. Looking for some hope

Don't have any advice hun, but good luck ♡

I think if you're 20 days late you'd get more than one positive test. Of course some don't get positives for a while but that's a rare occurrence and usually when everything else has been ruled out. I would think that you're not pregnant and the test you took that appeared positive was an evap. Alot of tests including name brands give false positives. See what your blood work shows. Gl

I have gotten a BFP on a cheapie only and been preggo, but unfortunately those ones didn’t work out and ended up being chemicals or very early losses The HCG should keep rising if al is well and you should eventually be able to see one on a FRER. Hoping you get a positive blood test though!

Hi Roody. Did you actually get a positive blood test or are you asking if someone has? I'm 19 days late now and thought I had a positive pregnancy test around the day of my missed period but now think it was an evap line. I got a quantitative blood test done when I was 5 days late (Oct 30) and it showed levels less than 1, so definitely negative and have had negative tests ever since. Right now I'm on a waiting list for getting an ultrasound done at a clinic, at the very least to see what is wrong. Good luck to you!

Hi Roody. Did you actually get a positive blood test or are you asking if someone has? I'm 19 days late now and thought I had a positive pregnancy test around the day of my missed period but now think it was an evap line. I got a quantitative blood test done when I was 5 days late (Oct 30) and it showed levels less than 1, so definitely negative and have had negative tests ever since. Right now I'm on a waiting list for getting an ultrasound done at a clinic, at the very least to see what is wrong. Good luck to you!
I got a BFP hpt, I had blood tests done. It was a pink line so don’t think it was an evap

Did you get your blood test back?

Unfortunately when I hear bfp one day then bfn the next on a more sensitive test, I worry about a chemical as well. Fxed that is not the case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->