BFN but symptoms, high BBT?

PrimalBaby

Reaction score
Well ladies, I’m so confused I don’t know up from down, LOL!
On Feb 23, my partner and I happened to time BD on the very day I ovulated (go team!). About 2 weeks later, I started a period, although I had no PMS symptoms other than a night of cramps. It lasted only one day, followed by 3 days of spotting. My BBT stayed high through the period and into the following weeks, hovering between 36.5 and 36.9 C which is my usual LP temperature range.

I took HPT on March 14 and March 18, both of which were negative.

I’ve had some very mild symptoms since March 15 – about 4 bouts of mild nausea and general fatigue. And LOTS of bloating! For the last two weeks I’ve been way more bloated than normal despite a great diet and exercise.

This past weekend I thought I was ovulating (right on schedule) with lots of EWCM and a temperature dip to 35.9 C. At 3 days later my BBT is now sitting at 36.4 but it hasn’t gone up higher than what it was earlier in this cycle, so I’m guessing I haven’t ovulated.

I don’t know what to think. Am I pregnant? Or just overly hopeful? I seem to have mild symptoms, but I’m getting BFN and I did have some kind of period. But a friend of mine didn’t get a positive HPT until 23 weeks?! Any thoughts or comments are welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->