BFN...considering going for a blood test

ourkindalove

Reaction score
I haven't had a visit from AF since the beginning of October but I've had some pregnancy symptoms (sore boobs, nauseous, white think discharge, cramps, light spotting, low back pain, headaches, dizziness) but I tested on wednesday morning (12/01) and it was negative. Which doesn't make sense to me how I could miss two periods, have the symptoms and the test be negative. It was one form the dollar store, so I dunno how good those are. Anyways...I'm considering going for a blood test. I can't go to my doctor cuz I don't want my parents (whom I still live with) to know before my bf so I'm going to go to Planned parenthood. Does anyone know how much a blood pregnancy test costs there and how long it takes to get the results back? I'm 20 and have a job, just no insurance.

Hi hun, this happened to me i didnt get my period for 52ish days, i tested and tested but all BFN, even though i was convinced it should be positive. In the end i finally got AF and was just happy my body was back to normal. I was told that if i wasnt getting a BFP a long time after my period was due, that it was unlikely i would be pregnant. It could be down to a number of things, best thing to do is defo go to your GP. Im not so sure how much your blood tests would be, but deffo have a chat with a doctor. GL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->