• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFN & no AF..I am worried..plz help

tik

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am very new here..I am very confused so tot of talkin to ppl who are just like me..i had mc on 23 Oct 11 on 3 week of my pregnancy. I consulted doc.She asked me to do an MMR injection and asked me to go on contraceptive pills for 3 months.Dec11,jan12 and feb 12.Those months I had AF on every 26 days.But my normal legth is 36 days.Doc told me that it is because of pill that why its comin every 26 days.13 Mar 12 i got my periods.after that i stopped taking pills.Next period came afte 3 months..in on 10 of june..i went consulted my doc,she said it will take few month to come back to track..i waited till july 27 for my next period..no hope!..then i started TTC..from last week onwards i am getting 'brown watery discharge' when i wipe..i did a test,BFN..still i have same discharge no pain no irritation nothing..i am thinking of waiting till sept 10 so that again it will 3 months..
I planning to fly to visit my dad n mom ,will a travel affect my pregnancy? can I continue intercourse? i don have friends or my mom with me to ask..please help me..:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->