BFN on Friday

oobabylocaoo

Reaction score
Well I did get tempted after I told myself I will wait til AF was late. Well I did FR and it was only one line... In the past with both my kids. I tested days after I was late. When I miscarriaged yrs ago with my husbands baby I took a test 1 day after my missed period and the test was so light no one could see it but me. The :witch: hasn't showed up yet so maybe there is still a chance, Everyone seems to think im pregnant..My boobs are so sore but that always happens to me before my period and when I was pregnant, so that's a bad sign. I woke up Sunday morning asking my husband if he smelled that pork shoulder I cook on special ocasions LOL...He told me I had to be pregnant because I never smell things in the middle of the night...
N I had a dream that my teeth came out, he said thats a sign of pregnancy but i've never heard that, a friend of mine told me the same thing, she told me everytime she was pregnant she dreamed of her teeth coming out. So we'll find out. She's due today or tomorrow. No more testing for me, its disappointing...

:af: and :dust: too all :winkwink:

Did you test again??? I agree that testing is disappointing, but it's so addictive!:wacko:

FX'd :dust: to you!!

Yeah did witch get you or did you get to test again?

FX let us know!

Yeah did witch get you or did you get to test again?

FX let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->