BFN on IC but BFP on a FRER

AriD

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere but I am 2 days late for AF..I don't feel her coming at all to be honest. I tested with an IC this morning and it was a BFN!. My cycles are usually 35-38 days so I have no idea on how many DPO I am.

So I bought a FRER and I haven't tested yet but I wanted to know if you an of you have gotten a BFP on a FRER but a neg on an IC?

On thursday I got a really pan on my left side...I know this sounds really gross but it was like I felt the egg come down? So I assumed she was on her way:shrug:.

UGHHH I hate this...its like AF just come on time or give me my baby!!!

I know the feeling. I am 2 weeks late today :( I used cheap dollar tree tests, got something VERY faint on them, possible evap. I am too nervous to use my good tests. I want to wait until I get a for sure faint positive. I would like to know how your situation turns out.
I also do not have the feeling that AF is coming.

Arid - The FRER are very sensitive if you are 2 days late it should pick up something for you :)

Sheilarae - The dollar tree tests with the dropper (pink ones) gave me evaps every single time I took them, I don't know why. The ones that were 2 for $6 (blue ones) didn't give me evaps (I dislike blue dye though) and gave me a positive very early on. I would try a First Response or Answer.

Good Luck to the both of you and lots of baby dust!!!

I know the feeling. I am 2 weeks late today :( I used cheap dollar tree tests, got something VERY faint on them, possible evap. I am too nervous to use my good tests. I want to wait until I get a for sure faint positive. I would like to know how your situation turns out.
I also do not have the feeling that AF is coming.

If your two weeks late, you def should use your good ones ;)

Good luck to both of you!!

so I tested on a FRER this morning and it was a BFN :cry:

I hate this...now I know there is no chance that I am. I knw its not over till she comes but I'm on day 41 right now!! and I have been having cramps since last week! So its like just come and get it over with!

Good luck to you girls this month

I am so sorry Arid. Don't give up yet. Its not over until the :witch: shows her ugly face. You may just be a late bloomer, it happens more often then early positives.

Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->