BFN This Morning...Should I Wait & Try Again?!

kmrxo11

Reaction score
Hi! This is my first time posting, but I have been a long-time lurker of BabyandBump!

Here's some background: Last July 2013, I had an emergency surgery that ended up with the removal of half of my reproductive system (I now have 1 ovary, 1 fallopian tube, and 3/4ths of a uterus). After a long conversation with my doctor, I decided not to continue on BC because I was 23 at the time (now 24, BF is 36). My boyfriend and I have been "trying but not trying" since then. After a m/c at 6 weeks in June 2014, my cycle returned to being a regular 30-day cycle in July 2014. I don't use OPKs to track my ovulation, but I do use a period tracker that notifies me of my "fertile days." This month, BF and I BD twice in the fertile window.

AF was supposed to be here on 11/18 but has not shown. I took a HPT this morning and had a BFN :nope:. I have listed my symptoms by DPO below in hopes that someone can give me some input - should I keep hoping for a BFP!?

11DPO (11/17) - creamy CM (lots), cranky, fatigued, gassy
12DPO (11/18) - creamy CM (lots), twinges in uterus, nipples sore, fatigued, very cranky & emotional; I even had a full-on, sobbing meltdown over basically nothing and continued to cry for about 20 minutes that night
13DPO (11/19) - creamy CM (lots), emotional, even more twinges in uterus area, VERY sore nipples, hungry, metallic taste in mouth after eating chocolate
14DPO (TODAY) - BFN this morning. Lots of CM again, emotional, nipples are still sore. I slept for 8 hours last night and definitely feel like I could sleep some more.

So, what do you think? The last time I had a BFP in June, I had very light spotting on the day AF was due, but didn't test until 5 days after when I realized that it wasn't AF showing her ugly face haha. Should I wait until AF hasn't shown for a week and test again? Any input is appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->