BFN?

LadyKate1980

Reaction score
10dpo, 5 days before AF, HPT with 25mLu sensitivity, using FMU and BFN.

Pretty sure that's a negatory, captain.

hi,
don't rule it out just yet.i tested 10 days past ovulation with my last pregnancy and was a bfn, then test 4 days later when af was due and got a bfp.
maybe test again i a few days.i've got my fingers crossed for you.xxx.:hugs:

Thanks. I just got back from the doctor (didn't ask for a pregnancy test) because of a cold I've had for a week now...turns out its a sinus infection, an ear infection, bronchitis, and a urinary tract infection as well, hahaha!!
I'll test again the day before AF is due, but I'd be surprised if it was a BFP...I'm fairly certain I'm out for this month.

i hope you feel better soon,and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.xxx.
:dust:

Thanks! I *accidentally* looked at the test in the trash from this morning and it had a faint pink line...but this is hours later and cheap dollar tree tests. So I tried another one around lunchtime and it was clearly negative.
Took a nap and took another test 10 min. ago (I'm not obsessive, am I? Ahahaha!) and it immediately showed a very faint line, but I think it's gray so it could just be an evaporation line, who knows.
Isn't TTC fun? :D

I always feel silly posting pics because if they are hard to see in real life, how much harder are they to see from a photograph?? Anyway, here it is. It's hard to see, and I wish the picture was bigger on here, but there is a faint line to the left of the control line over the T.

Attachments

• 100_0318.jpg
    100_0318.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 26
I can see it and I'm really bad at spotting lines unless they are very obvious. I hope this is your BFP!!

Thanks! I'm actually pretty shocked...thought for sure I was out this month...nice to see a little hope. I don't want to get too excited in case it really is an evaporation line, but I'm waking up bright and early tomorrow morning to POAS! :)

That test looks pretty good! Sorry you've got all that other health stuff going on! Keep us updated on the next test you do!

hello hun dont give up I had BFNs until the morning of 14dpo even frer the day before with fmu was stark white not even an evap. even 15dpo my lines were very very faint. fx for you. x x

Thank you, I needed to hear that.

Woke up at 4:30 this morning because I had to pee and went ahead and tested...didn't see anything at all, but it was also so early that my eyes were all squinty. Looked at the test again just now and it looks almost exactly like the test from yesterday....a very faint line.
It could just be an evaporation line though.

I've been kind of nonchalant about this TTC thing, or trying to be anyway, but even just the hope of being pregnant had me over the moon yesterday! And seeing that blank, white, test this morning at 4:30 made me sad and oh so very angry. I've held two dead children in my arms and held the third in my hand after the MC....I'm not saying that I deserve a baby, because only God gets to make that call, but I'm still hurt and angry. I miss my babies.
No matter what anyone says, there is NOTHING so healing on God's green earth like a new pregnancy and a new hope for a baby. Nobody can ever replace the babies we lost, but nothing can heal us like new life.

Sorry for the rant...being faced with a probable BFN this early in the morning can sometimes tend to make oneself a little too preachy, hahaha!

*sigh* :'(

I am sorry you're feeling frustrated. :hugs:

I really do believe that you will have your BFP this cycle, but it's frustrating when you think you have an answer and then the next test makes you question it all over again. This morning, I posted my tests and they are even more faint than yesterday! I was feeling more confident last night, and here I am this morning back at square one.

I don't think anyone will fault you for having a little rant here and there. Please don't apologize for that. We're here to listen.

You were so right! I saw you posted on the other thread. Thank you so much! I hope you get your BFP too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->