BFN

Sinead

Reaction score
Hi there
Was as my ticker shows :witch: is due today, but she has stayed away. That's the good news, but I tested this morning and it was a BFN:hissy:
When should I test again, presuming she stays away?

Cheers
Sinead

i would wait a cpl of days hun i know easier said than done fingers crossed for u x

good luck wen u test again hun!!!

Sorry you got BFN but dont give up hope yet hun. Fingers crossed for you when you test again in a few days :hugs:

cheers guys

I am still hoping that I will get a BFP, but will just have to wait and see
Baby dust to you all

Sinead

I honestly think this is the worse bit, it builds up your hopes when af dosent arrive on time, so if she does come its 10x worse, but fingers crossed she dosent dare show her face :gun:

I wish you loads of luck for when you test again.... its hard holding back when AF is late ! :hugs:

Fingers crossed x

Think you're right - this is worse than the normal waiting. I have even started nipping to the loo more regularly just to check if she's arrived!!!!!
(She's not here - yet!!!)
Gonna try to stay positive without getting my hopes up even higher - yeah right:wacko:

Sinead

Wishing you lots of luck the :witch: stays away

:dust:

Good luck hun hope that :witch: stays well away and u get ur BFP!
XX

Hi just wondering if :witch: has stayed away? Sure hope so wishin you all the baby dust for that BFP.

Stacey xxx:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->