• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFNs but no period! Could I be?

Bethy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I really think I could be pregnant but I took 2 tests a few days ago and they were BFNs. :( I am three weeks late, and no sign of period yet! The reason I think I might be is that I haven't been feeling like sex very much these past few months, but in the last 30 days we have had sex much more than the previous months combined. It was unprotected and we used the pull out method, as we usually do. We weren't even trying! It just so happened to be a frisky month :p

My cycles aren't super regular, but they aren't as irregular as they used to be. It's not unheard of for me to have a 40 day cycle, but that hasn't happened much in the past few months.

As for symptoms, my nipples seeeem darker but I'm not sure if I'm just wanting them to be darker and therefore seeing it :p (god I sound mad) *edit I just peered at them again and they're lighter again! WTH colour changing nipples?!)* I have cried possibly 10 times, all over legitimate things though, but I do wonder if I would have cried that much normally? I'm also angry! So angry lately and I'm not an angry person at all usually. Everything makes me flip and my husband can't say anything right, poor sod :p

My breasts are bigger and I have been feeling nauseous on the odd occasion. And my goodness I am SO THIRSTY! (Sorry if TMI) About a week ago I also had days of watery green diarrhoea accompanied by period like cramps.

Do I sound preggo to you ladies? I've ordered 50 tests off Amazon because they're so cheap and I'm eagerly awaiting to try them!! :D

sounds like your cramps could be an illness. if you have a lot of diarrhea you must have upset your stomach. that in turn causes dehydration and thirst. upset stomach cramps can feel like af cramps(at least for me) drink lots of water over the next several days.. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->