BFP 10DPO and I am in shock!

Kallon11

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

This is my first ever post on this site. But all of these lady's on here have kept me from going insane during these last few days. I'm 25 and recently married. My husband and I wanted to wait a few years until he was higher in his job, however things are still okay so we thought, what the hec!

Being totally honest with everyone here, we don't have sex on a regular basis as we are always so bloomin tired from work! We make the effort when we have quality time together. I'm only mentioning this because when we decided to start trying (two weeks ago) I thought, well what are the chances of falling pregnant after just one try?

And here we are, 11 days later (10dpo) and I did a digi clear blue this morning and there it was. 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks.'

I am in total shock! My hubby is asleep next to me right now. We're pretty tired from Xmas so I'll let him sleep in a bit longer. I've left it on the sink so he'll get a nice surprise!

I cried happy tears, but I sm also very scared after letting it sink in. It's so exciting but we now have to grow up a bit lol!

Anyway, I had all these symptoms right from 1dpo. No matter what doctors, scientists and other people tell us, We know our own bodies and I was extremely fatigued immediately. I just knew something was up. However CHRISTMAS day and Boxing Day, I honestly though my Af was coming. I had ridiculously bad cramps. I've actually suffered with them since we had sex, but they were particularly bad the last two days.

Anyway, there we go! I'm do happy.

Oh and just to mention, I can off the pill three weeks prior to conceiving and is been on it for 10 years!! I only had withdrawal bleed. I knew I was ovulating because I had the mucus and it was two days after that we decided to start trying!!

I'm still in shock. Many congratulations all of you!! Sorry I've rambled on! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->