Bfp 11dpo, period 5 days to go, update photo pls tell me what you think

Wishing4long

Mom and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I AM SO HAPPPY but so scared at the same time. Two months ago I checked at 11DPO got a BFP and then the lines kept getting lighter and soon I got my period :(

Here I am again. 11DPO and got the same color line!!! I am so worried now... I wish I had waited to check. NOw i have a grueling two weeks ahead of me hoping that I don't bleed or that these damn lines get darker...

Has anyone gone through this?

IS IT TOO LIGHT FOR 11DPO THE VERIQUICK ONE???? the first test sent by me on the thread!

Wishing I just replied to you on a diff post, but what strength tests are you using?

HI JLM! I am not quite sure the strength it is the dollar test brand! I took two to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Does the sensitivity make a difference?

sure does If you got lines on a dollar tree test which are about 25miu strength, then that means your hcg is higher right now than what a Frer min or 10-15 miu test needs.
This means you should be able to get a + on a frer as well, and likely a stronger set of lines - have you tried those yet?

I took two tests one with regular dollar which gave me a darker line then the other dollar store brand Veriquick. I haven't tried the Frer yet, will get it tomorrow.
I hope your right...it just seems like the same strength as my other bfp which ended in a chemical :((( I pray these lines get darker

Well being this early, your line should be faint.
Veriquick is awful...not sure about lines but that riidiculous teeny viewing window??
I had 2-3 of those where the control line was dead center, so i HAD to open them just to even seeee the result line...not amused.
But again, if you got a bfp on $ store tests, then your hcg is doing well for early on, sounds sticky !

Sorry I dont know why I am having trouble so the first one is veriquick super faint line, then the second one is new choice, the line got darker after the 3 minute mark but was still there within the window. I am worried about the veriquick it is so crazy light!!! I am going crazy now.

No worries veri quick is very crappy lol
I used both last cycle and the ink is NOT very strong in veriquick
If you compare the control line on both you will see New Choice is more purple, wheree veriquick is light pink.
You won't get a strong line on those as compared to new choice.
At least you confirmed on 2 brands so its def bfp!
Frer is kind of the ultimate go to test for most ladies here. And since it is more sensitive, you will get much stronger lines.
Also keep in mind you can't compare the lines of diff brands, as the ink is diff and so is the strength- just compare each test's control to test line.
Walmart has Frer 6 day sooner tests 2 pack for $8.98 with a $3 off instant coupon, or 3 pack for $12.98 with $4 rebate ( have to wait 3-4 wks for that)
I'd grab a 2 pk of those, and just check again in several days if you are still concerned - give the hcg a chance to climb. It takes a couple days to doubvle, so you won't see much change from day to day, but sef over a few days-wk time.

Okay JLM so I listened to you and took a FRER digi and it was positive!! I tested again on the stupid veriquick and the line is still so faint. I dont know if it is even darker then yesterday. Ill try to post a pick I am still worried about a chemical! :(

CONGRATS :dance:
Digis usually take a bit more hcg to trigger the positive than just a line test.
I think most ladies would say you are def BFP with a strong bean.
Did you get a + on a digi last time?

Oh and take some pics of your digi + for yourself, the batteries don't last much more than a day

Thank you JLM, no I didnt use the digi last time with my chemical so it was nice seeing the positive sign :) But what puzzles me is this morning I took the same damn veriquick and I still got a super faint line nothing darker then yesterday (maybe slightly darker). I also took a FRER and I got two lines immediately and the line is somewhat liner then the control but it is definitely there. I don't know whats going on I just hope it doesnt end in a chemical. I think most importantly I just need to see the trend.

You are fine hun, but I need you to do a couple thing
1- Calm down, stress is no good for you or the bean lol
2- Change that pitiful blue sad face under your avatar (your mood) to something Happy and Excited!
You are fine.
Don't waste money on anymore Veriquick - like many tests they are meant to be a quick "yes or no" as to whether you are preg or not, and you passed!
They don't show progression. Frer tests WILL show you darker lines BUT you have to give it two days for your hcg to double, and for the test lines to be alot darker.
You won't see much change later the same day, or within 24 hrs usually.
They are not cheap too, so save your $ for now.
Oh and the fact that you got a digi to show pregnant means your hcg is higher than alot of ladies who have chemicals.
I totally understand your worry, but each and everytime you get pregnant, is a completely different event. Your implant time and location in your uterus, lining thickness etc etc sooo many diff variables.
So please don't let that chemical ruin your joy right now. From the moment those :spermy: entered your body, you have had zero control of the outcome. Hell, over 50% of pregnancies are lost before or during implant, before we even see enough hcg to realize we ever were preg.
Your hcg is not low, as you have gotten multiple tests with lines, and even a digital.
Just take your vits, and keep hydrated, and try to relax...it's all you can do to help your little one along right now.
:hugs:

Thank you so much JLM you made me feel so much better!!!!...is it really true digis require higher levels of hcg??
I do need to calm down I do have anxiety issues, once I get through this chemical thing (fingers crossed) I will start worrying about seeing the baby's heartbeat and so on and so forth, its such an ugly pattern!!! I need to snap out of it!!! LOL
how are you doing? BTW are you TTC your first? Oh and btw I am going to chance my icon now LOL. Thanks again you are so sweet!

Hope you are still checking this Check out this link
It has diff brands of preg tests with varying line strength, but also tells you the beta numbers (hcg level).
You will be able to see that lines def vary, but don't mean the preg is not going well.
Congrats again! :dust:
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"