BFP @ 11DPO!

Atown22

Reaction score
It’s a squinter!! But...My line is coming in!!!! Thank you Jesus! Y’all I thought I was out! Last Sunday, I went to the E.R. Bc of cramps and pains. I have Factor V Leiden so I had to get checked out. Anyways, they gave me a hpt test and told me there’s no way I’m pregnant due to them not seeing any pregnancy hormones. Y’all I was devestated! But they still couldn’t find out why I was having leg cramps, so they just sent me home with pain pills (Narcos, and I didn’t need them anyways, bc I wasn’t in that much pain.)

Something (I know it was God) kept telling me not take them so I didn’t. Well last night I just wanted to POAS just because. Little did I know a faint line instantly showed! I took another the next Morning and here I am! 11DPO! BFP! I’m here to say that I know if God will do it for me, he will do it for you too! No matter what the doctor says! Just trust in his timing! Also, my grandmother recently died(like 2 days ago.)I told her on her death bed that I might be pregnant and she squeezed my hand. God is so Good!

IMG_1401.jpg

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

So amazing! Love to hear that your grandmother totally knew! So happy for you!

Thank you so much! I have so much Peace with knowing she knew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->