BFP 14DPO, hardly any symptoms!

Hippietea

Reaction score
I just got my first :bfp: an hour ago. I know it's very soon to be posting but I have to tell someone to make it feel more real! :happydance:
I'm really surprised as I hardly had any symptoms, and those i did have were so mild I thought it was my symptom spotting brain!
I woke up from a really wierd dream and felt nauseous and restless, so tested with a FRER and got two strong lines straight away!
Staggered into bedroom where OH was sleeping and he guessed from the look on my face and the stick in my hand. Bit disappointed in his reaction. It was v. cautious, he asked a few questions, then he looked out the window and said he had to clean the car!! :shrug: I'm letting him get on with it so it can sink in, maybe he's in shock.

Congrats Hippietea! So excited for you, and I totally know what you mean about needing to share it to make it real, esp when you cant share with others! Good luck for healthy pregnancy love!

big congrats and well done! Sure it will sink in with OH pretty soon! xxxxx

I just got my first :bfp: an hour ago. I know it's very soon to be posting but I have to tell someone to make it feel more real! :happydance:
I'm really surprised as I hardly had any symptoms, and those i did have were so mild I thought it was my symptom spotting brain!
I woke up from a really wierd dream and felt nauseous and restless, so tested with a FRER and got two strong lines straight away!
Staggered into bedroom where OH was sleeping and he guessed from the look on my face and the stick in my hand. Bit disappointed in his reaction. It was v. cautious, he asked a few questions, then he looked out the window and said he had to clean the car!! :shrug: I'm letting him get on with it so it can sink in, maybe he's in shock.

Congrats Hippietea!!! I just got my :bfp: this morning too! I was dying to tell as well! DOn't worry my DH is in shock too - he is napping now after an hour of just thinking and letting it settle in!

Is this your first?

Congrats, again, Hippietea!!!!!!! Way to go on catching the BFP Explosion! hehe!!

Congrats Hippietea!!! I just got my :bfp: this morning too! I was dying to tell as well! DOn't worry my DH is in shock too - he is napping now after an hour of just thinking and letting it settle in!

Is this your first?

Congratulations to you too Amore28! :happydance: Yes it is my first. We have only been trying for a couple of months so I'm really shocked! How's your DH now? OH is slowly returning back to his usual self, but still trying to keep me from obsessing on the net!

Is this your first?

Congratulations to you too Amore28! :happydance: Yes it is my first. We have only been trying for a couple of months so I'm really shocked! How's your DH now? OH is slowly returning back to his usual self, but still trying to keep me from obsessing on the net!

That's great news - it is our first as well so yeah :cloud9: I know what you mean about ttc - it was actually our first month trying so I feel blessed. Glad your hubby is making his way back lol.. mine too! I've been online for a greater part of the day as well - so excited :yipee:

I'm kind of new to bnb but it's great having ladies on here who know EXACTLY what you're going through! Congratulations again & keep me posted.. i've yet to figure out if i can add people somehow on bnb to keep track of their wonderful news

congrats wishing u a happy healthy 9 months

Congratulations on your :bfp: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->