BFP @ 16dpo after 7 long months.

mamaxm

Reaction score
Got my bfp two days ago, according to FF 16dpo but i think i o'd later.
7 long months ttc and i really worked hard for it this cycle, i was taking 10 pills a day in addition to teas and liquid herbs.
i know my ttc girls love to lurk these posts for info so here's mine-
herbs- maca, red clover, red raspberry leaf tea (EVERYONE should drink it), femaprin.
using softcups and preseed AND sperm meets egg plan!
no huge symptoms besides cramping and i came down with the flu for a couple days.
also tried something new this cycle, the baking soda finger. EVERYONE should do it, i think it's the reason i got my bfp. you dip your dampened finger into baking soda and insert it into your vg about an hour before sex, it balances your pH and makes cm more sperm friendly. if i'm right about my o date, the last time i bd'd was FOUR DAYS before o because i assumed i had already o'd. i truly believe if i had not tried the baking soda finger, i would not be pregnant right now. i only did it once, about a week before o, but you can do it up to every day. i noticed a huge change in cm for the rest of my cycle.
:happydance: keep your chins up girls! i never ever thought this would happen, i even quit bnb for a week or two and planned to quit ttc.

thanks so much girls. i had given up on ttc when i got a bfn @ 10dpo and threw out all my supps and everything, i was fine with the witch showing, i was over it and lo and behold! totally over the moon right now :cloud9:

Congrats!!!

Interesting on the baking soda tip. I need to read up on that more now.lol

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I am sooooo happy for you, Love!!!! Yesssss!

Congrats!

Congrats! Im happy for you. I hope to finally get a BFP after 14 long months...sigh.:)

A huge congrats!!! going to try that baking soda thing :) xxx

Just saw you got you BFP!! so excited for you! congradulations hun!

congratulations, and here was me worried that BDing only three nights and the night before O wouldn't be enough! I feel loads better now. Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy xx

Hey girl just wanted to let you know I did the "baking soda finger" this month and will know in a few weeks if it worked. FX I did notice a HUGE difference in my cm and for the first time since my TR I had ewcm. Feeling positive!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->