BFP 1st round Clomid cycle 21 of ttc (update - TWINS)

amy when will you test??? Please let us know how it turns out....I am praying for you!

amy when will you test??? Please let us know how it turns out....I am praying for you!

Hi i don't know when to test because i have been told that CLOMID can lengthen your cycles,

I am 2 days late now, i have terrible back and lower abdoman pains, I feel sooooo sick its unbelieveable, And now i seem to have very thick CM which my other half calls giblets lol (sorry TMI)

I have had such a shitty year and think i deserve a bit of happiness now so i am praying the :witch: stays away and i get my:bfp:

:dust:

oh I hope you get your BFP aslo!!!!! do you know when you o'ed and how long your luteal phase is cuz that might help you with pinning down when to test?

oh I hope you get your BFP aslo!!!!! do you know when you o'ed and how long your luteal phase is cuz that might help you with pinning down when to test?

Hi AF arrived yesterday, so i have started my second round of CLOMID this morning,

keeping my fingers crossed it works this month!

:dust:

amy sorry so hear that! I missed taking the clomid this month...so I will start next month, I am really apprehensive in taking it and I am not sure why. I guess I am afraid of the side effects...I try not to take any type of meds normally! I go back to the dr on wednesday to speak to him about doing an hsg....I guess they are being aggresive b/c of my age (34) and the fact that I have ovarian cysts and also b/c i had a surgery to remove 2 fibroids. ugh, i never though this would be so stressful!!!!

Just thought i'd ressurect this thread and see just how many clomid multiples are really here,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->