BFP 1st round Clomid cycle 21 of ttc (update - TWINS)

_Hope_

Mum of Twins Noah & Heidi
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this as I think it could give some hope.

I am currently 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant after taking my 1st round of clomid on cycle 21 of ttc. We have been ttc for longer than 21 months in total but had to have a break due me having an op on my cervix. I had an early mc at the beginning of September and was beginning to think it would never happen for us. It's early days and I have my first scan next Thursday, but I am hopeful that this little one will stick!

Good luck everyone xxx

yay! I hope this gives others inspiration! Congrats!

:thumbup: huge congratulations hope,

You have given my inspiration as after 2 years of TTC i am due to start my first round of clomid on the 9th of this month after AF has arrived. May i ask what dosage you were on? I will be taking 50mg from CD2-6.

Again huge congrats and really hope everything goes well xx

:thumbup: huge congratulations hope,

You have given my inspiration as after 2 years of TTC i am due to start my first round of clomid on the 9th of this month after AF has arrived. May i ask what dosage you were on? I will be taking 50mg from CD2-6.

Again huge congrats and really hope everything goes well xx

Hello and thank you so much.

I was prescribed the same dose as you will be taking - 50mg CD2-6 for unexplained infertility.

Good luck hun and I really hope it works for you too! xxxx

Just wanted to say..congrats and healthy and happy 9months hun! im just awaiting DH 3rd S/A and that will determine whether or not i will be starting clomid 50mg next month! xx

Just wanted to say..congrats and healthy and happy 9months hun! im just awaiting DH 3rd S/A and that will determine whether or not i will be starting clomid 50mg next month! xx

Good luck with everything hun, wishing you all the luck in the world xxxx

Just a little update. I had an early scan today and I am having twins. I never thought I would have one let alone two. Ladies miracles do happen, never give up hope. Hang in there and good luck to you all xx

Hi, just wanted to say massive congratulations to you! This is fantastic - and wow, double the good news!!

Would you mind me asking whether you had any issues with ovulation before taking clomid. The only reason for asking is that I've been offered it but I already ovulate regularly and have 28 day cycles. All our tests are fine and we're currently in the unexplained category. FS said clomid was the only thing we can try at the moment but after being told it wouldn't significantly increase our chances and that it would have a lot of side effects, I decided against it for the time being. However, after reading your post, I'm not so sure!! I have only really read about people taking clomid who have irregular cycles or problems ovulating so wondered whether you were the same or whether you were in the same position as me? Thanks and congratulations again. x

oh thank you for this post and congrats...it makes me feel better. can you tell me if you had any side effects on clomid?

Hi, just wanted to say massive congratulations to you! This is fantastic - and wow, double the good news!!

Would you mind me asking whether you had any issues with ovulation before taking clomid. The only reason for asking is that I've been offered it but I already ovulate regularly and have 28 day cycles. All our tests are fine and we're currently in the unexplained category. FS said clomid was the only thing we can try at the moment but after being told it wouldn't significantly increase our chances and that it would have a lot of side effects, I decided against it for the time being. However, after reading your post, I'm not so sure!! I have only really read about people taking clomid who have irregular cycles or problems ovulating so wondered whether you were the same or whether you were in the same position as me? Thanks and congratulations again. x

Hi there, yes my cycle was regular (28 days) and tests showed that I was ovulating. We were prescribed clomid for unexplained infertility. I would say give it a go you have nothing to lose and as for the side effects, everyone is different. Seriously have a think about it, it worked for me. Good luck what ever you decide to do xx

oh thank you for this post and congrats...it makes me feel better. can you tell me if you had any side effects on clomid?

Hi hun, no I didn't have any side effects really, just felt hot and sweaty a couple of hours after taking the tablet. It only lasted for about an hour though. Good luck with your journey xx

OMG hope congratulations. Twins, WOW. Im on CD4 and took my third clomid tablet this morning. Im praying im as successful as you have been.

Peekabo. Im one of thise women who have regular 28 day cucle and OV on my own. Same as hope im taking 50mg clomid cd2-6 for unexplained infertility although i do have very mild PCO with none of the symptoms and this is not the cause for me getting pregnant.

The only symptom i have had is major headaches but today, i eaten before taking them and have no headache at all. Everyone is different.

xxx

Hope - oh such good news for you! I am so happy for you....and twins too!!!!! I would love twins and you make a good point....what do I have to lose!!!!!! Did you have the HSG done?

congrats that is fantastic news!

I am on my first month of CLOMID 100mg cd2 to cd6 and my AF is one day late so i am keeping my fingers crossed that i get my BFP but i do have abdominal pains so af will prob come soon. xxxx congrats again

Hope - oh such good news for you! I am so happy for you....and twins too!!!!! I would love twins and you make a good point....what do I have to lose!!!!!! Did you have the HSG done?

Yes hun I did, everything was clear hence why they gave me clomid xx

congrats that is fantastic news!

I am on my first month of CLOMID 100mg cd2 to cd6 and my AF is one day late so i am keeping my fingers crossed that i get my BFP but i do have abdominal pains so af will prob come soon. xxxx congrats again

Thanks Amy. I don't mean to get your hopes up but I was SURE my AF was on it's way when I got my BFP, had cramps and really thought I was going to start. Don't give up hope and good luck xx

Well you've gave me hope thank you! and i would love twins or maybe more lol give me a litter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->