BFP - 2 days in a row

kayleigh1985

Proud mummy
Reaction score
So I got my :bfp: yesterday. I'm sooo happy. Hubby wanted me to double check again this morning and sure enough there it was again. I feel so lucky because we have only been trying for about a month. :happydance:

I'm completely confused with what happens now though and feel a bit out of my depth. :blush:

I'm guessing that doctors go by the first date of your last period which would make me 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant (even though I obviously didn't conceive that long ago). Therefore my baby will be due on 23 June - providing eveything works out well.

I would appreciate any advice on what to do now.

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
Congrats x speak to your doctor they will tell you the next step x good luck x

Congrats! Make a doc's appointment and they will put you in touch with a midwife.

Congratz hun ! Like everyone else said call a doc and make an appointment theyll get you set up for your first checkup ect...

Congratulations!! Yup, like the others have said, I would suggest having a blood test done to confirm and then the Dr. should take care of you! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats - Mines 23rd June too!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeahhh, congrats, yeah pregnancy date is from the first day of your last period, contact docs and they will refer u to the midwife xxx

Congrats!! got my BFP yesterday too. due date should be about 23rd June.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->