Bfp #2!

justplay91

Mama to Kai and Zoe!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Last friday I got a faint line of a FRER and I've been testing ever since (because I'm obsessed, apparently :dohh: ). I just wanted to share with you a little bit of my story and a progression picture.

My DH and I have been together for 2 years. In December of 2013, we found out we were pregnant and our surprise-son Kaillem was born in August 2014. We originally planned on having a 3 year age gap between babies, but when Kai was born we realized that 1. We loved him so much more than we ever thought we could and 2. Babies are a HUGE time-suck! We knew we wanted a sibling for Kai (DH is an only child and hates it, and my 2-years-younger brother and I have always been very close). But neither of us wanted to get out of the diapers/swings/crib/up-all-night phase just to go right back in! Plus, the sooner both kids are in school, the sooner I can go back to work. So we decided to try for an under 2 year gap, instead. We NTNP'ed in December 2014, and started actively TTC in January 2015. After 4 months of trying, last Friday I got a BFP! I'm cautiously excited; If this pregnancy works out, our kids will be about 15.5 months apart.

Thanks for reading. :hugs: to all!

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 46
Well to start, congratulations! 😃 It's crazy because my son was born August 20th, 2014 and I am newly pregnant, EDD December 10, 2015! So my 2 will be 15 1/2 months apart lol. I also have 2 older kids. 7 and 3. There's almost 5 years between them and I wish there wasn't. I like the closer in age thing. Best of luck. 😃

Cali, nice to meet someone in the same boat I am! Sounds like we're going to have our work cut out for us, with a 15.5 month age gap!

Gorgeous progression. Congrats x

Congrats on your BFP! I'm currently TTC #1 but I want my kids to be about 2 years apart as well. Though I guess that can change, I won't know until I have #1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->