BFP 4 days early :O

samola84

Hang in there my dot.
Reaction score
So I have been trying since March 2009 with a fertility doctor. And nothing was happening.

So finally this last month we decided to go one step further and do an IUI-intrauterine insamination. But it happened that we had to travel the weekend I was ovulating for a convention and couldn't do the procedure. So we didn't take the meds and the injections for the month.

Well, on the 15th of April I decided to do a test because I had a hunch (as I do every month) and to my shock, it lit up like a christmas tree. It was such a fast positive.. it was craaaaazy...

I showed my husband, we got dressed and ran to the nearest store and got another test... and it lit up with a "Pregnant" right away.:happydance:

For all of you ladies who are starting to lose hope.. your turn will come soon and believe me, you will forget all those months of broken spirits.

I know its hard to read that and not feel sad or hopeless. I was there and I remember how it felt. Just hang in there.. Its worth the fight.

How wonderful..........congratulations to you and your hubby xxx:hugs:

Thank you so much ladies. Bellascar, pink_bow, Nicki good luck ladies.. hope you get your bfps soon..
Heres hoping we are very close to each other in due date. I'm just a week behind you. How are you feeling? did you start telling people yet?

Congratulations! Does 4 days early mean you tested 10 DPO?

Great news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->