BFP 6 weeks after miscarriage!!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am cautiously announcing my :bfp: only 6 weeks after my miscarriage. I was 6 weeks gone last time but I am hoping this is a sticky bean!

Tested with a tesco cheapie last sunday and got a :bfn: . As I bought a twin test and was still feeling sick all day did the 2nd on Wednesday with FMU and got a :bfp: !!!

Totally shocked as we haven't really tried this month and when I thought I had OV I was feeling ill for a few days so actually thought we had missed it!

Tested yesterday with a clearblue digital test and it came up straight away pregnant then 2-3 weeks which makes me around 4-5 weeks!!

I am only telling my mum until I have had my 12 week scan and then the whole world will know. Just hoping for a girl this time around xxxx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Awww congratulations hunny, prayers for your sticky bean this time and sorry bout your loss xxxx

Hi Ladies,

I am cautiously announcing my :bfp: only 6 weeks after my miscarriage. I was 6 weeks gone last time but I am hoping this is a sticky bean!

Tested with a tesco cheapie last sunday and got a :bfn: . As I bought a twin test and was still feeling sick all day did the 2nd on Wednesday with FMU and got a :bfp: !!!

Totally shocked as we haven't really tried this month and when I thought I had OV I was feeling ill for a few days so actually thought we had missed it!

Tested yesterday with a clearblue digital test and it came up straight away pregnant then 2-3 weeks which makes me around 4-5 weeks!!

I am only telling my mum until I have had my 12 week scan and then the whole world will know. Just hoping for a girl this time around xxxx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

hi..i had a m/c about 7 weeks ago at 12wks pregnant, no sign of periods returning,but had a feeling i was expecting again (already have 4 girls) did a clearblue digital and like urs...2-3 wks so looks like we could be due around the same time

Congrats that is great news!

I MC for the 2nd time 3 weeks ago and hoping for my BFP this month x

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

sorry for your loss :flower:

Congratz!!!!!!! xxxxx

Sorry for your loss hun and congratulations on your BFP :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee