BFP???????? 7 days before AF

bahh

Reaction score
Ok, I´ll try to make my long story short :)

I have 2 healthy babies (not babies anymore lol 8,4)

Both were hard to conceive! I have PCOs and 4 months ago I tried Clomid (my doctor told me it was an easier way since I have a hard time to conceive)
In my very first month I got pregnant, but lost in the veeeeery beginning (and I only found out because I was doing blood work) since I have had other 2 MCs I decided to stop Clomid in the second month and wait another year to "really try" (I was going to move to Canada to do a post graduation course), I´m actually in the middle of the Immigration process...
Yesterday I had a very (very!) light pink discharge, only noticed in the toilet paper, so I though "Ok, maybe I´m having my period" but my period is supposed to come in 7 days! So today (afternoon) I had the discharge again, but "checked" down there and nothiiing else...
So I had a cheapie pregnancy test here and guess what? STRONG POSITIVE, I freaked out and went to the drug store and bought another one (clear blue) and another (much more faint) positive! I wish I could buy more but I live in Brazil and they only sell few brands here.
Now I am sooooooooooooo confused!

Can I be pregnant and find out this early?? I´ll test again tomorrow anyways, but I´m lost! My plans to move to Canada with family to study abroad, everything is driving me crazy... Is that possible????

I attached the pics from webcam because my phone camera is broken :/
I hope you can see it too!

Attachments

• webcam-toy-foto22.jpg
    webcam-toy-foto22.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 13
  • testepositivohorrivel2.jpg
    testepositivohorrivel2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 17
It's possible, but that is awfully dark for 7dpo. Are you absolutely sure of when you ovulated?

It's possible, but that is awfully dark for 7dpo. Are you absolutely sure of when you ovulated?

Not sure at all lol I wasn´t tracking this month (and I usually don´t ovulate...) But I AF did come on the 27th (still not sure if I ovulated by that period or before)

I had a positive with dd2 at 7dpo, so it is possible.

I think only time will tell, so I'd test again in a couple of days and see if there's progression.
Good luck :)

Well it is clearly a BFP!! Congratulations! :happydance:

Maybe you ovulated earlier than you think?

I know the feeling of suddenly losing control - you cannot choose when the babies come. With my girl I had just gotten into my dream school when I found out I was pregnant! Surprise! :haha: You just have to embrace this blessing. :hugs:

Good luck! :thumbup:

That is clearly a bfp! Don't think it's likely your 7dpo going by the darkness of the cheapie one but you might have ovulated early! I was over a week early for my period when I got bfp and it turns out from my scans that I ovulated early as I did with my youngest! Congratulations! :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->