Bfp a year after vasectomy???

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
Quick back story.. had our third and last baby October 1, 2019. DH had a vasectomy right after. We’ve used extra precautions on top of vasectomy majority of the time since. Here we are at the 1 year anniversary mark of it and assumed all is still well and successful with his procedure. We didn’t use extra precautions a few times this cycle not thinking much into it until now.

Today is what I think would be 9dpo. So I tested and I’m freaking out. Like seriously more than I expected I would. I’ve been crying for a couple of hours. It’s faint, it didn’t disappeared and looks just like every other positive frer I’ve had at 9dpo. It’s hard to see in the photo but I’ll post again next time I test.

this cannot be real. Can’t be.

E35369D6-A76B-48FF-B5BF-B26F06576AD0.jpeg

I’m sure I can see another line x I would
Test again in a few days x

Try another brand to confirm. But I do see something faint.

I think its just frers grey line. They are gone so so bad.
Did your dh get confirmation of vasectomy success?

Oh I see it, but frer have really gone south recently with the faint lines. Following!

I see it, but it really looks like the famous line frers put out, definitely retest in a couple days. Fx for the outcome you want!

Did you dh go back for the 2 tests to make sure it had worked?

I do see the line but frers seem to be very unreliable recently and it looks greyish. I guess tomorrow you may have a better idea.

He actually walked in today because of all of this. Gave a sample and the results came back negative. I’ve done 2 frer and both had lines like that. Do they come up right away? And stay? They’re still there hours after I did them and very visible. I hope they’re faulty honestly! As much as I will miss having a baby and the baby stage I don’t think we could handle a 4th and I’m honestly just getting to a point of being at peace and content with closing that chapter. Not to mention the chaos it’s going to cause if I am and his freaking results say negative. I mean not a single person will believe it’s his and I can assure you I haven’t been with anyone other than him since I was 16 years old!

More than likely they are faulty tests. If you're really concerned about it you can get a blood test done or take another pee test, but like we have mentioned frer have been garbage lately.

It looks like a vvfl ,but there’s something there .i would test again in a couple days ,and just talk with your dh he’ll probably be just as freaked out as you but you can reassure him :hugs:

Blimey this is like my nightmare,not so much the bfp but seeing a line after dh vasectomy,every man I’ve ever known would doubt it and we would be screaming the truth but not being heard,I hope they are just faulty tests hun,gl xx

Have u tested again hon

I did! Sorry guys! I went and spend $60 at the drug store for 3 different brands of tests! Normally a 3 pack of frer at Walmart or target is $13 I spend $22 on a 2 pack! Nightmare but it was worth the piece of mind and not risking the same batch of tests! I bought frer, clear blue and Walgreens store brand pink dye. ALL 3 were completely negative!!!

I’ve felt soooooo guilty for hoping/praying this away after all I went through but I’ve worked so hard to find peace with the baby stage being over and my youngest 2 are pretty close in age and if I were pregnant this one would have been same age gap and I’d have 4 babies 6 and under with the last 3 all being under 3! We don’t have like any babysitting help, I am a stay at home working mom that’s had to also take on homeschooling my oldest. Plus with DH results coming back that he is sterile would have really strained everythingggg! Had his results come back he had swimmers still I wouldn’t have been such a mess and would have come around after a few days! But anyway, thankfully we’ve cleared that up and don’t have to freak out about that again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->