BFP after 18 months TTC

Mini Ginge

Mum of 1 & pregnant :)
Reaction score
At long last!!!!!
My partner and I have been trying to conceive for 18 months and I've just done a test and I got a BFP!!!!!! :happydance:

I've been feeling dodgy all week, feeling like i could be sick at any moment and had boob ache for 4 weeks. I've been late for my period regularly so me being 2 weeks late was normal. But I knew.... I knew this time that I wasn't feeling normal :cloud9:

I'm 25 and my partner is 32. I went to the drs 2 months ago to get myself checked out, with me not having any child I was worried that I may have problems.

But after 18 months I finally have the BFP I have dreamed of. Not going to tell anyone as scared now of the worry of having a miscarriage will wait for the 12 week mark. Obviously will tell close friends and family.

What to do now thou?????? Just actually can't believe it :happydance:

Can anyone recommend websites with advice on?? Or anything that may be useful. :)

aww congratulations hunni, have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congrats!!!!!! :happydance:
I'm not sure what type of sites you were looking for but this is one I love. You enter your due date and it will work out a calendar for the 40 weeks of your pregnancy. It's really nice to see the development of your little bean. There are other websites that you can subscribe to that will email you weekly on your progress along with advice. Enjoy! www.justmommies.com/pregnancy_calendar.php

aww congrats hun thats really good news:) H&H 9 months.xxx

congrats :hugs: have a very happy and healthy 9 months :D

Wow congratulations - give us all loads of hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g