BFP after 29 (long & emotional)months ttc!!!

wildchic

Mom of 1 + Twins
Reaction score
I am excited, yet cautiously pregnant with #2 after ttc for 29 months, 3 failed rounds of Clomid, 1 lap, 1 failed iui! I can't believe it! I finally get to post my bfp story:)

This was my 2nd round of Femara 7.5mg day 3-7,1 shot of Menopur on cd14 and trigger shot on cd14. Iui on cd15. I really thought we had the timing wrong and to top it off, dh was on antibiotics! I was so sure this month wouldn't work, but I was proven wrong! I tested out my trigger from 5-11dpo and by the last test(11dpo) it was negative! I ran out of tests, so couldn't test.

I usually have a 13day lp. I should've known, but I was having cramps and didn't wanna get my hopes up. Here are my symptoms and what I did differently

Cd3-7: Femara 7.5mg
Cd14: Menopur 75(1vial)
Cd14: Ovitrelle Trigger 250
Cd15/1dpo: IUI dh count: 44mill post-wash with 98% motility and forward progression was 3:)
Also had pineapple core
2dpo-5dpo: pineapple core, didn't do anything else. Felt dizzy on 3,4&5dpo
6dpo- cramps that felt like af which lasted the whole day! Got a mouth ulcer(omg, it hurt!).
7-10dpo: very moody!
11dpo: test bfn, so trigger out my system.
12-13dpo: face breakout, which is weird for me! Slight headache.
14dpo: nipples are super sensitive! And also af cramps:( so sure the witch just playing tricks on me!
15dpo: beta 303 :)

When fs phoned to congratulate me, I broke into tears! Very emotional day for me & dh! I wish all those lttc get their bfp's soon coz its a real emotional roller coaster!

Oh wow congrats! I'm so glad to heat a success story... my DH and are see an RE in 13 days to start our journey with her so far no luck with clomid and metformin. I've just found out in march that I've got PCOS so trying to lose some weight but I'm really not over weight I weigh 149 lbs and am 5'4" tall so just a little over weight. What's ur story?

Hi, we were basically unexplained! We have a dd who will be 7 this year, but we needed a bit of help to get that bfp! Its a hard journey and I hope you get success soon! Sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

Aww congratulations ☺️👍 I ttc for 2 long years for our ds and will be trying for #2 in a couple months 😊xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->