BFP after 2nd month on clomid!

Congratulations hun and best wishes! enjoy every moment of it! Xxx

Try not to worry about posting your fantastic news about your BFP.

For me it's great to hear some fabulous news and it proves that Clomid can work and that's what we all want to hear!!

Its a shame that some others can turn good news into a crash and burn.

Well done hun and I hope you have a beautiful pregnancy.

xx

I think that is quite out of order actually and quite rude. No-one was turning it into a crash and burn but it's about having a thought for those that find others BFP announcements harder to deal with, which is why there is a seperate sticky in the first place and people should respect this. There is also a seperate success stories section and people need to remember that some of the ladies here are having a really difficult and emotional time and the last thing they expect to see is a BFP annoucement here, which I assume is why the lovely Miel has moved it.

To be honest, I am upset that I have potentially upset some people by posting it in the wrong thread (haven't used the site very often, so was trying to find the most appropriate one to offer advice and hope to people in a similar situation to me. ) I'm not thoughtless, far from it, so do feel slightly offended at your comments and do think the vast majority of people will have read it for what it was. I think the lady above was only trying to make me feel better but anyway.. there's no need for any nastiness, we're all here for similar reasons and to help each other

xx[/QUOTE]

I think that is quite out of order actually and quite rude. No-one was turning it into a crash and burn but it's about having a thought for those that find others BFP announcements harder to deal with, which is why there is a seperate sticky in the first place and people should respect this. There is also a seperate success stories section and people need to remember that some of the ladies here are having a really difficult and emotional time and the last thing they expect to see is a BFP annoucement here, which I assume is why the lovely Miel has moved it.[/QUOTE]

I have been ttc for a LONG time but can still understand the joy that someone has finally conceived and wishes to tell the world.
Don't feel that you can't share with us when its your turn.

congratulations!!! altho i am apparently ovulating fine i do only have the 1 ovary & tube & have polycysts on it so im hoping that at my next FS appointment they will put me on clomid...ive heard sooo many good success stories!!

hope u have a wonderful pregnancy...enjoy every min xxx

Anyone going through second round on clomid 50mg I am starting to give up after 4 years trying. I am on day 5 thru 9 tomorrow will be my last day on clomid and then off to wait 4 days to start ovulation testing and then on aug 12 I go Che k progesterone levels. Anyone out there on my same boat. Would help to have a buddy

I am not, but wanted to tell you I got pg on my 2nd round of Clomid 50 mgs. I did days 5-9 the first cycle but it didn't produce a good O so they told me do another month of that and the following month we would do days 2-6. Well maybe I should have listened to them, but I was tired of negative tests so did 2-6 on the second month and sure enough it was the month we got our BFP. Tons of women on here conceived the second month of Clomid, it seems to happen much more often than the first month.

Sooo, I just joined this site and I just finished my second cycle of clomid. I was anovulatory and not getting my period at all after being on the pill for fifteen years and then going off. I had to have a couple of progesterone induced periods, then started on the clomid. Cycle number one ,an OPK said I would ovulate, but not sure I did. This cycle I had a lot of cramping and telltale signs of ovulation and long sticky CM. I also use Preseed and it states explicitly that is does not harm sperm, so I am not sure about that assertion as that is the big claim to fame and the point of it! Now the waiting game begins and I have to have the dye test to check my F tubes if I am not preggo this month:( It'll also be the last cycle of clomid if this one doesn't work....50mg. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone!

Sweetie, I am thrilled for you as I am on Clomid too and I like to hear success stories. Congrats!

but... I think this post would have been better suited for the bfp sticky thread. Some LTTTCers choose to avoid bfp announcements and we have to respect that.

Thankyou. I do appreciate it should have probably been posted on the other thread but I just wanted to give people some hope (being a LTTTCer myself). I really hope I haven't caused offence to anyone as my only intention was to share a positive story with people who are going through similar experiences and to prove there is light at the end of the tunnel.

xx

I'm sorry if I sound mean but whilst I wish you a happy & healthy pregnancy, I do agree with Bizy Bee that you should have kept this to the BFP sticky, anyone who can deal with BFP annoucements can read your story there and those of us who find other people's BFP's harder to deal with it can simply avoid that section...

I don't understand...We are on the LTTC>Success Stories Forum, right? I am LTTTC and just diagnosed with pcos (or so they think). I came on the success stories section to see ladies like myself with good news because I am feeling a little down about my diagnosis. I would think that this is the place to post. Now, if she was a women who conceived after a month or two of trying, yes, I would be annoyed. But, since she is a fellow LTTTCer, I appreciate the post. What else would you post on "Success Stories"??

A H&H 9 monhts and beyond to you!!!

Nevermind...I just realized that this has been moved to success stories...either way...congrats!!!

wow this is an old thread but looking back most on ladies now have babies! hope the same will be said for me when i look back at threads i am on now in the future FX'd

Oooh love the second rounds the charm!

I was on 50mg Clomid last month and no Ovulation - I think my body was very close.
I'm having my HSG in three days to check and make sure no tubes are blocked etc.
This month I'm on 100mg of Clomid and really praying for an O and a BFP :)

Hey ladies!!! I'm very new to all this and just joined this group. You all seem VERY knowledgeable about everything. So I have a question.... My hubby and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year, we've been married almost 6. I have had 2 Ectopics and almost bled to death with the second one. So I only have 1 Tube. Well this is my 2nd month on 100mg Clomid, I had been on 50mg Clomid two months before that. No pregnancy yet. : ( I just bought some Preseed and we're going to try that this month. It's just frustrating that nothings happening yet. So tell me ladies, is there ANYTHING else I can try to produce our Lil Angel??? ANY advise would be so appreciated!!!! Thank you lovlies!!!!! Sticky Baby Dust to ALL!!!!

Congratulations on your BFP!! I am
New to this site and not sure if I am posting correctly! But I was looking for some advice, I am cd 20 on my first cycle of 50mg clomid for unexplained infertility, I usually have a 28-29 cycle prior to taking clomid. However, this cycle I have been having just for the last 2days very light spotting, which I have never had before! Was just wondering if anyone else as had this and the reason why?? I haven't been using ovulation kits or charting temps as my doctor advised me not too! I would appreciate any advice, thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->