BFP after 4 years of trying & 37yo

sweetchut

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I used to post here a lot but stopped posting because my fertility journey became really tough. We tried for 2.5 years naturally and did about a year of IUI (with some months not even being able to go through with it because my body didn’t respond to the meds). After three failed IUIs, we started IVF in January 2022. Two retrievals and one FET later, I FINALLY GOT MY BFP!! I’m in complete and utter shock. I’ve never been pregnant and thought it would never ever happen.

I’m 12dp5dt. Had my first beta on Friday 7/22 and HcG was 85! Second beta is this Friday 7/29.

Is it crazy that after all the negatives, blank tests, squinting, hoping, and disappointment that I want to just pee on all the sticks? I didn’t even take a test before my beta. I was too scared. But now I have to just so I can finally see that second line.

0272140F-810A-41D3-A11D-DEE8D556E3F8.jpeg

That's fantastic news, congratulations! Wishing you all the very best for your pregnancy and parenting journey ahead xx

Huge congratulations! I also remember you and very happy for you!

Amazing!! Congratulations!!

Yay oh love I remember you too.
This is fantastic news love. Massive congratulations. Such a beautiful BFP too.
Praying everything goes supper smoothly for you.

This is something I relate to. I’m also 37 and had also been trying for over 4 years. I love reading success stories like ours and congratulations.

congrats!!!! So happy for you! I can kinda relate too! 37, 3 years TTC and finally pregnant. Love seeing all these miracle babies on the way ❤️

No it isn’t crazy you want to pee on all the sticks! I peed on an obscene amount after my BFP! It was WONDERFUL to finally see two lines after so long of seeing nothing but negative tests.

Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->