BFP after depo...there is hope

lovin_it

Reaction score
WOW.....I got a really strong :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: this morning!! GIRLS YOU CAN concieve after that aweful depo provera shot!! IT will happen for you!! I'm so happy and over joyed....I keep looking at the pg test making sure that I am seeing it right!! :bfp:

Congratulations on your bfp!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months and beyond.

Also wanted to add I conceived my 2 and a half year old son after depo also. We were ttc for 2 and a half years (though it felt much longer) before we managed to conceive with him but it can and does happen. Hope this gives hope, just as your bfp will, to the many women ttc after depo. xxxxxxx

congrats :happydance:
I am also ttc no 3 after depo, so u have given me hope x

Congratulations !!! How long have you been off depo im trying to concieve number 3 after depo only had one shot of the nasty stuff my shot ran out in july :( and still no :witch: :( xxx

Thank you ladies for all your support and wishes! it means alot.

I had 2 shots of Depo back in May 2008 and then another one in September 2008...So I was due to be jabbed again in Dec 08 but didn't go back because we wanted to ttc. The months that followed were horrible....AF every 9 to 14 days and it would last for 3-5 days at a time....sometimes there were only 3 or 4 days of no periods in a month...it was horrible...but the doctors couldn't do much to help me until a year had passed...they offered me the BC pill, but I turned it down due to the aweful hormones in it as well....then in August of this year 2009 the doctor perscribed me progesterone tablets....But they didn't seem to have straightened things out either so I just went back last month and he gave me a perscription of clomid to try.....but the amazing thing is............I never got to try it.....my periods disappeared before I could begin my first round....
so I waited and waited....no AF.....I got excited and took a clear blue pg.test.....just the regular one....NOT digital....and I seen a very faint + .....but wasn't sure if it was an evap or real....I went to my doctor the next day and did a test there and it was negative....but it was 12:30 in the afternoon and I had been peeing all morning....so I just kinda blew it off and waited and waited another week.....and took a test this morning....It was a first response....and there it was TWO BIG BRIGHT PINK lines staring me in the face...It had turned positive before I had even finished peeing.....lol.......
I keep walking by it and looking at it in amazement!

So after 2 shots of depo, and a year or so of trying....it happened....I just wanted to share my story....because I know how hard it is when depo messes up your body, mind and tears your heart into peices....lots of baby dust to you all...it will happen for you ladies ttc after depo too.

Congrats ...I got my :bfp: with Ethan while on the depo xx

thank you all

I hope I can spread a little bit of hope to those ladies ttc after depo...when it seems like forever, and you never think it will happen...IT CAN.

Wow thanks for sharing ur story you have given me hope since coming off depo i have a small cyst on my right overy really low progesterone no periods and doc cant/wont do anything till july 2010 then it would of been a year its so frustrating i never thought id want my period back lol but i really do x Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months xxx

:happydance: Wow, COGRATULATIONS!!!! Thats Fantastic news :happydance:

:hugs:I wish You a Healthy and Happy Nine Months Hun :hugs:

Congrats!!!! You give all of us ladies TTCing after depo hope!!!! havea H&H 9 months sweety!!

Wonderful news!! Congradulations to you and your DH!

My depo ran out last week so i guess ive got quite abit of waiting to do, but your BFP has given me hope!

Best of luck for the 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->