bfp after few hours..evaporation line???? please help.

spice isle

Reaction score
I took an hpt test and it came up negative when read at within the 3 minute. I went out for few hours and when I came back, I looked at it again and its positive ( I can't help myself *sigh*). This is probably evaporation lines :(

ps. I saw super faint line but thought I was seeing things ](*,) but now its a thick line. Any thoughts on this?????

Attachments

• IMG_0241[1].jpg
    IMG_0241[1].jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0242[1].jpg
    IMG_0242[1].jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0244[1].jpg
    IMG_0244[1].jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 93
i would asume since it is out of the time limit then it is most likely a evap......but try again im the AM with fmu and see. :) good luck! i hope this is your month! :dust:

if it showed up outside of the time frame, you always have to think of it as a bfn - test again in the morning =] fx for you!

This actually happened with my test when I was pregnant with DS. Although it was minutes and not hours. Since I was full of doubt because it was out of the time limit, I ran out and got another test. Thankfully it was a BFP! So I would test again just in case. Good Luck!

most of my negative look like that after a few hours (or dried up). I know it is a positive if it is within the time limit.

My only iffy thought is that I always thought evaps were super skinny and this looks like a pretty thick line? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong please ladies!! No matter what, I'd still retest and make sure to check it in the time frame~trust me, I've recently learned just why we're not supposed to look at the tests hours (or in my case, days) after the test was taken!! Good luck~Keep us posted!!
:dust:

Okay so it COULD be a BFP as my FRER the day before I got my bfp showed a bfn then after a couple of hours I checked and it showed a bfp but because it was out of the time I took it as a bfn but the next day sure enough I got a bfp and over the next 5-6 days I did about 17 tests :D At first my line was darker of an evening. Keep trying hun!!! GL!!!

xx

My only iffy thought is that I always thought evaps were super skinny and this looks like a pretty thick line? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong please ladies!! No matter what, I'd still retest and make sure to check it in the time frame~trust me, I've recently learned just why we're not supposed to look at the tests hours (or in my case, days) after the test was taken!! Good luck~Keep us posted!!

some of my negative get thick evap lines as well and it was never positive for me. So I would just stick with the within the 10 minutes or less time limit.

Thanks for all the replies. I will keep you posted :)

:dust::dust::dust: to all!!!

some of my negative get thick evap lines as well and it was never positive for me. So I would just stick with the within the 10 minutes or less time limit.

Thanks. The only evaps I've personally had have been super skinny, so I didn't know they could be thick or thin!

With my current pregnancy I thought all my early tests were evaps since they looked bfp in the time limit, but then I would see a line an hour or two later. I went out and got a frer at 12dpo and it was positive. Good luck!!

This happened to me with baby #1, it was my BFP the next day! I think you're pregnant! :happydance:

this happened with me and one of my tests last month it was an evap but each person is different just test again :)

Alot of tests will become positive after the 10 minute mark, thats why they say not to even look after 10 minutes. All you can do is wait and take another test in a day or 2. I've had tons of tests show positive after the 10 min mark but I ended up not being pregnant, so its not really an indicator either way. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->