BFP after TTC for almost 5 years?! NEW TEST PG 9

I love that little comparison! Thank you! I just hope that it's enough when my result comes in. It's 1:30 and I am yet to hear from the clinic. Feeling very nervous and have a feeling it may have risen but not quite enough for the clinic to say "all good" and I know if they say "it's borderline" or "it's still low" I'm just gonna go into another panic mode.

Oh honey, I don't know how you feel as I haven't gone through a loss but I know how I felt waiting for the second beta. I was out of town on a work trip. Flew out right after taking the blood test. Started calling the office at 4:30pm because I still didn't hear back but the nurse wasn't available. She finally called me at 4:55pm when I was damn near in tears. We are with you in spirit!

3:25pm and have not heard a thing yet! Going to give them a call soon once my DH is home so we are together. Gonna need his support, I think.

Thanks ladies.

I hope you are right. I just have this overwhelming sense of fear right now. I feel nauseous.

Beta is in - 126! Progesterone was at 62 nmol/L!!! Everything is where is should be and I will have an ultrasound on October 5th! I asked about a repeat beta and she said no need to, but it anything changes and I want to I can.

Thank you to everyone for supporting me!! I could not have made it through without your encouraging words! Phew!

Yesssss! Brilliant news! Hope it puts your mind at rest a little 😊 ... Keep growing strong little one! X

yay for sticky beans :happydance:

im so happy to hear that everything went so well, now you can relax a little :)

It does a little, yes! I was so convinced that she was going to give me bad news. I am very excited and so is DH! Thanks again ladies!

No more pee tests for me I think for a while. I might try with a digi next week or the week after. I think for now they would just be something for me to obsess over and worry myself sick with.

Beta is in - 126! Progesterone was at 62 nmol/L!!! Everything is where is should be and I will have an ultrasound on October 5th! I asked about a repeat beta and she said no need to, but it anything changes and I want to I can.

Thank you to everyone for supporting me!! I could not have made it through without your encouraging words! Phew!

OMG!!!! I KNEW IT :wohoo: :bfp: :wohoo: :bfp: OMG!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out!!!!! What did I tell you, those lines looked wonderful and you are now finally pregnant with your take home baby!!!! "Yay!!!" I'm so, so, so happy and relieved and excited for you. I just knew that nurse was wrong and that everything would come out great!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Loving this. Could not be a better ending. BIG :hugs: and I hope you and hubby are on :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you <3 I love how excited you are! You are lovely! <3

Yes we are very excited and taking each day as it comes. Our fingers and toes are crossed so tightly for this baby.

Yay!!! Whoop whoop!!! I'm so very happy for you sweetie! Amazing news. Now DH better take care of you so you can grow that magic bean :)

Thank you :D

It's 8:19pm on a Friday and I've just had a nice shower and hopped into bed. Did not get a lot of sleep last night so am exhausted. Hope everyone has a great weekend whatever you're up to :)

Love the happy news! Massive congrats to you, fantastic numbers, very very reassuring IMO! Hope you are able to relax and enjoy!!!

Wahooooooo!!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you lovely!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"