BFP after TTC for almost 5 years?! NEW TEST PG 9

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm 10DPO today and have been seeing some shadowy lines on IC since yesterday (but that's nothing new...) today I dipped a FRER with SMU and a veryyyyy faint pink line came up, no squinting required from DH or me, but after TTC for so long and after our loss last year we've had many let downs we are not sure if we should trust the test.

Being so early, it is hard to photograph but given that you're professional line spotters I thought I would post it --

https://i68.tinypic.com/mmerz5.jpg

Do you see a line too? Or are we crazy?

Oooooh I see it. I'm certainly no pro but I've got everything crossed for you x

You're not crazy I see It too! Are you going to test again later on? Best of luck!

Yay, not crazy! It's a lot darker in person, and you can see the pink clearly.

Tomorrow is Father's Day here in Australia, so I will probably test again then with a FRER (I have 6 left!) and depending on the outcome I may dip my remaining CBD.

I have lots of IC though, so can dip as many as I like.

I see it, I would be saying bfp if it was me! Looking forward to your next test xxx

I see it! Got everything crossed for you :)

Definitely see it! Good luck for the next test!x

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad that you see it even though it's a lot lighter in the picture. I'm feeling very nervous, as you can imagine. We have been trying for so long and after a loss it's hard to stop thinking about what could go wrong. Trying to stay positive. xx

Congrats hun! I've got everything crossed for you!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->