BFP after TTC for almost 5 years?! NEW TEST PG 9

i keep trying to convince myself that lmao, but it's not working.

thank you though :)

it is hard and you won't relax until you have bub in your arms, soon (8 or so months time soon!!) wishing you all the very best :kiss:

Thank you <3 <3 <3

I'm just so afraid to let myself get excited and think that there's a chance this actually might work out. I was feeling so good and calm for a couple of days and then my confidence was shaken. I think my worst fear at this point would be I go in on Friday for my beta and the number has dropped or that it's not high enough to be deemed a healthy progression or an inconclusive result, which would mean more googling and analyzing and worrying.

I feel like such an annoying person and feel like I'm coming off ungrateful for this pregnancy because I'm whining and worrying and being draining. I'm sorry :(

Those are great lines and great progression! It's hard when you've lost before not to worry. Plus that nurse that took your last beta was ridiculous and made you worry. I think you will be more relax after Friday when you see those numbers go up!

i hope so! i think after they are happy with betas they then book you in for a 7 week scan to check the heartbeat and you're released back to your GP.

that is one thing i am very excited for, to have an ultrasound and see a baby with a beating heart. i am sure that will be a very emotional moment for my husband and i, it will make it feel real.

Thank you <3 <3 <3

I'm just so afraid to let myself get excited and think that there's a chance this actually might work out. I was feeling so good and calm for a couple of days and then my confidence was shaken. I think my worst fear at this point would be I go in on Friday for my beta and the number has dropped or that it's not high enough to be deemed a healthy progression or an inconclusive result, which would mean more googling and analyzing and worrying.

I feel like such an annoying person and feel like I'm coming off ungrateful for this pregnancy because I'm whining and worrying and being draining. I'm sorry :(

Don't apologise, hun, we are all on the same boat and here to support one another, of course, you're grateful we all have worries and that's part of being human. I have a good feeling that everything will be ok, your lines are getting darker and that's the main thing, as long as your numbers are doubling then that's all that matters. We are all here for you:hugs:

Wonderful progression sweetie! Some people have darker lines because they may have implanted earlier but your progression looks amazing. Every day that test just keeps getting darker! I'm so happy and excited for you! I know that it's hard after a loss and you will be nervous for a while but from your 39 beta you're darker which means your hCG is rising :)

Fantastic progression! So lovely to see x

Fantastic progression hun xxx those lines look like mine did. Your doing fab, try not to stress too much and take one day at a time, congrats xxx

as requested, the test comparison pics!

the very first and the latest one:
https://i64.tinypic.com/2hnc2o0.jpg

and from 10dpo to 14dpo:
https://i68.tinypic.com/2r3zbev.jpg

Lovely progression! Congrats!

Just as it shud be!!!!! A v happy and healthy 9 months!! Will most certainly be stalking for ur updates!
HUGE congrats mama!
Xxx

as requested, the test comparison pics!

the very first and the latest one:
https://i64.tinypic.com/2hnc2o0.jpg

and from 10dpo to 14dpo:
https://i68.tinypic.com/2r3zbev.jpg

Now, Oh_Clemenitne, there is NO way you can look at those and not see that FABULOUS progression. Check out the first one compared to the last one, and they are only a few days apart!!!! That is GREAT. I am so happy for you. And those test's are great! That's is a sticky little bean and is inside you right now, nestling in and making a little temporary home for itself until it can make home inside your embrace. :happydance: Lovely tests! Just absolutely fabulous!

i keep trying to convince myself that lmao, but it's not working.

thank you though :)

And you know, since your numbers are doubling, and you are getting into the higher numbers now, if you keep testing daily with your SMU bc that's what you have been using, (or FMU if you think it's better for you) than the lines will get darker much quicker now, because instead of like a level of 5 doubling the next day to 7.5, you are getting into the hundreds now, so they will start getting much darker here shortly. Have you thought about doing a CB weeks estimator digi? Maybe that would help to see it in words?

**I have one I can mail you, and the offer on the QuickVue's is still open if you want them ;)

And I borrowed this info from another thread, but here is her blood beta at 12dpo-

"And my beta on 12dpo is 33"

Yours was even higher! And she's still pregnant with a lovely sticky little bean!!!! Here is the link, just in case you want to pop over, as she just posted an update on her new Beta!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2407789-bfp-please-help.html

And here is a link to a little chart I found on normal hcg levels per wk of pregnancy, which would be counted from lmp, not ovulation.

https://www.healthline.com/hlcmsresource/images/topic_centers/High-Cholesterol/hcg-blood-test.png

AND a chart for the "average" hcg level's according to dpo- You are right where you should be!!! Yay!!!

https://www.drmalpani.com/images/hcg.jpg

And they make an at home test that will tell you roughly what level you are actually at, too! Here is the link to that: https://www.detect5.com/

Thank you so much to everyone. I truly am so grateful for you all! I just woke up and read all the new (very encouraging) replies and I have tears in my eyes from how lovely you all are. <3 <3 <3

Congratulations! Will be looking forward to future scan updates :)

Ok I just had to go back and look at mine because I to was worried about progression with this pregnancy. These are my tests to compare to yours. This is over a span of 4 days with FMU and my first test was on 16dpo and last 19dpo. At the time i thought maybe around then but wasn't sure if I ovulated like 5 days after bd (that's why they are just numbered by the order). It was later confirmed by my scan that I would of been about 16dpo when I got my first faint line. Anyway! I think your lines look way better then mine. They are getting darker way quicker! And I'm now 16 weeks pregnant and had my first scan at 12 weeks and baby as kicking away. So try not to worry!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-03-22-05-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-03-22-05-33.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 15
Ok I just had to go back and look at mine because I to was worried about progression with this pregnancy. These are my tests to compare to yours. This is over a span of 4 days with FMU and my first test was on 16dpo and last 19dpo. At the time i thought maybe around then but wasn't sure if I ovulated like 5 days after bd (that's why they are just numbered by the order). It was later confirmed by my scan that I would of been about 16dpo when I got my first faint line. Anyway! I think your lines look way better then mine. They are getting darker way quicker! And I'm now 16 weeks pregnant and had my first scan at 12 weeks and baby as kicking away. So try not to worry!

Yep, she's right, she was even further along then you (dpo wise, baby must of implanted a lil later) but your lines are way darker, and getting darker faster. You have this in the bag, girl! I'm so excited for you! What are you planning to do? Do you want a boy, a girl? Are you going to find out the gender? Or stay team yellow? I really, really want to try to stay team yellow when we finally catch an egg this time. I wanted a girl so badly the first time, and if she had been a boy, I probably would of cried at the US, :rofl:, and then had to deal with the whole "gender disappointment thing, but she indeed was a girl, and even though I would really really love to catch a boy this time, I would be happy either way this go round, and think it would be fun to find out at the birth instead of knowing ahead. I've just always thought that would make the birth just that much more special! LOVING what you go going on over here! I'm over the moon excited for you and every update/pic you do makes me even more excited. Absolutely on :cloud9: about this whole thing! And you should be too (which I know is easier said then done, but you gotta get some more confidence and stay positive) I just gave you a ton a info that totally negates what that stupid jerk of nurse said to you, so I hope it helped you feel better and you are starting to realize that she was just an uneducated b*tch that obviously was never taught, "If you don't have something nice to, then don't say anything at all" and for that she deserves a punch to her babymaker and her parents should be karate chopped in the neck for not raising her better! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->