BFP after two chemicals

Veck

Reaction score
Hi everybody!:flower:

I was 12dpo when I first tested (last Monday) and got a very faint BFP :shock:. I was completely sure I was out this month as my symptons had dissapeared the previous day but just when I was about to throw the test away, there it was. A very faint line. Then I thought it must be a chemical (as i had two before). But I tested again the next day, and the next and the line was getting darker and so were my symptons. My boobs are killing me.:wacko:

I'm 15dpo today and my BFP is definately stronger:happydance:. I still don't want to get too carried away due to my history.

I think i owe my BFP to this forum as this is where i found out about vitamin B6 and baby aspirin. I took it this cycle and voila. I shouldn't self medicate i know but my gynecologyst basically ignored me when I told him and I was desperate. I'm taking a very small dose of each and I'll tell her in my next visit.

Sorry for the long post:blush: and :dust: to everybody here

congratulations hun hope it sticks x

Hi, your story is exactly the same as mine. i had 2 chemicals, then put myself on baby aspirin and b6 complex. the month after i got my bfp. i'm nearly 21 weeks now. i knew this was different as my lines just kept getting darker. i'm sure you'll be fine! good luck xx

Hi, your story is exactly the same as mine. i had 2 chemicals, then put myself on baby aspirin and b6 complex. the month after i got my bfp. i'm nearly 21 weeks now. i knew this was different as my lines just kept getting darker. i'm sure you'll be fine! good luck xx

Hi Hotpinkangel!! It was actually thanks to you that I started taking the B6! you were very nice with you advice. Thanks a lot! I was planning to send you a private message to tell you :flower:

21 weeks, wow! that's amazing

Lots of :hugs: and have a great pregnancy

Congratulations.

Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

V xxxx

congrats hun :) I had a mc then chem and then BFP with my youngest :) positive thought really help :) xx

Really? i'm glad i was able to help! if you have any questions at all just pm me! and keep in touch won't you? i'm sure this is your sticky bean!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->