BFP against all odds

Knavigator1

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum. I'm 28 and my bfriend is 30 yrs.. We where once high school sweethearts.. After being apart for 11 yrs we finally found our self back together.. This was quite happy for both of us until he told me that he had gotten into an accident with his testes few years ago and the doctor told him that there's a 95 % chance that he won't be able to have kids the normal way. If we are to ever get pregnant we will have to do in-vitro..
I was heart broken , so we didn't try for a baby for over a year.. I just didn't want to keep getting negatives cuz the doctor made it very clear that it was hopeless in trying.. but in December this year I decided that God is in control of everything and it's he alone can decide if we could have a baby. He started eating healthy.. Exercise and took supplements to help boost his sperm count and mobility.. We decided that we will pray and keep the faith.
I bought OPK TEST . I started testing 2 times per day 5 days after my period We had sex every 2 days just in case.. I got a positive OPK at 3pm dec 31st. On DPO 10 I got a faint positive BFP. My bf said he didn't see a second line.. I tested again on Monday...the line was still faint but my boyfriend said he can finally see it .. 13 DPO (Wednesday)I did a blood test and my HCG level is 112.. So I'm definitely pregnant.. Since I'm living in the Caribbean doctors won't see you until it's at least 7 weeks... So I'm gonna do another blood test Monday to check my hug levels to make sure they are going up..
My BF is super happy.. Cuz hearing that bad news from the doctor saying he won't have kids to now seeing a BFP is really a miracle.

Wow that's amazing, congratulations to you both x

What wonderful news! Wishing you all the best x

I'm new to the forum. I'm 28 and my bfriend is 30 yrs.. We where once high school sweethearts.. After being apart for 11 yrs we finally found our self back together.. This was quite happy for both of us until he told me that he had gotten into an accident with his testes few years ago and the doctor told him that there's a 95 % chance that he won't be able to have kids the normal way. If we are to ever get pregnant we will have to do in-vitro..
I was heart broken , so we didn't try for a baby for over a year.. I just didn't want to keep getting negatives cuz the doctor made it very clear that it was hopeless in trying.. but in December this year I decided that God is in control of everything and it's he alone can decide if we could have a baby. He started eating healthy.. Exercise and took supplements to help boost his sperm count and mobility.. We decided that we will pray and keep the faith.
I bought OPK TEST . I started testing 2 times per day 5 days after my period We had sex every 2 days just in case.. I got a positive OPK at 3pm dec 31st. On DPO 10 I got a faint positive BFP. My bf said he didn't see a second line.. I tested again on Monday...the line was still faint but my boyfriend said he can finally see it .. 13 DPO (Wednesday)I did a blood test and my HCG level is 112.. So I'm definitely pregnant.. Since I'm living in the Caribbean doctors won't see you until it's at least 7 weeks... So I'm gonna do another blood test Monday to check my hug levels to make sure they are going up..
My BF is super happy.. Cuz hearing that bad news from the doctor saying he won't have kids to now seeing a BFP is really a miracle.

Congrats- this is truly a wonderful story. Can I ask- what supplements did you bf take? I am curious and hoping to help us out any way we can...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->