?bfp, albeit almost invisible lol, or maybe evap or dodgy test?

Dollybird

Mother of a beautiful boy
Reaction score
So I'm only 7dpo but been cramping since yesterday and just feeling "off".. I've been pregnant 3 times so these feelings felt familiar so decided to test even though it's crazy early! I've gotten a really faint line on a cheapy.. Dunno if it's even possible that it's a bfp this early. I'll post a pic but dunno if it will show up..? Would love to know your thoughts! Might all be wishful thinking :blush:

image.jpg

Thank you stuck! Btw I've been quietly following your journey! Congrats on your recent bfp your lines look brill!

Anyways,Do you think it's possible for me to have gotten a bfp this soon?

I got my bfp on these tests at 6dpo with my youngest and I do see a line too. Wishing you luck xxxx

I see a tinge of pink there--it definitely looks like the start of something!

I see it ^_^ It is possible to get a BFP at 7 dpo. Keep testing!!

Definitely looks like a Big Fat Positive to me!! I got a positive at 8dpo, which was a shock but hey baby's still here! Downside is I feel like I've already been pregnant like 9 months...! :)

Happy Testing xxx

Bfn today ladies! 😩 however it was only a 2hr hold as I was nightshift last night so only slept from 9:30am till 11:30am this morning (peed just before I went to sleep lol) so maybe to dilute? Who knows. Still really early I guess I shouldn't be worrying. Might do another later this evening with a longer hold xxx

Yes very early bfp you need a good hold and you need to not drink too much either before testing

I had to hold 4/5 hours in the early days of pregnancy! Fingers crossed it was just dilute xxx

Thanks ladies! I appreciate all the support. Will test again in the morning with fmu! Fingers crossed! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->