BFP and (lack of) symptoms

sardando

Reaction score
Well as the title says I have got my BFP today, at 12DPO after 3 months trying. You ladies have kept me sane, or at least confirmed that we are all as insane as each other over the last 3 months so thank you! Here's my symptoms:

1-2DPO: slight boob tenderness

3-8DPO: no symptoms whatsoever! This was really different for me...all the pg symptoms I'd had over the last few months had infact been af symptoms for me.

7DPO: Quite a big clump of yellowy/brown but clear cm. Never seen that kind before while ttc.

9DPO: creamy ewcm, slight cramps.

10DPO: much worse cramps, thought I was definitely out. Also feeling quite nauseous.

11DPO: cramps gone, nausea still there. V faint positive on ic. H said he couldn't see it. POA-ov-S, quite a dark line but not quite positive.

12DPO: faint but definitely there positive on a tesco test.

So all in all, very few symptoms really, I've actually been feeling great and full of energy the last couple of weeks.

I used the cbfm for the first time this month and we actually only bd'd on the two peak days. Also used preseed.

Good luck everyone, babydust all round xxx

Congrats! have a H&H 9 months

Congrats & best wishes!!!! Thanks for all the info...! :hug:

big congrats. I haven't had hardly any symptoms myself...:huh:

Congrats! I just bought my CBFM... I really hope it helps me narrow down the right BD window :)

H&H 9 months :)

PS- How long had you been trying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"